$£¥¢ For Sale / Trade / Wanted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I sold Matt an engine crane a couple years ago, I'm sure he'd love to get it out of his garage for a while.

We've got a rental opening up in the next month or so if anyone is looking. It's a 3/2, 1,512 square feet detached 2 car garage on a quarter acre. End of a cul-de-sac near Delta Waters Rd in medford. Nice quiet neighborhood, asking $1150 for someone we know. Probably more like $1300 if we have to go to Craigslist. Also, Sam we may need you to do a good once over cleaning after they move out and I get everything fixed up.

We've got a rental opening up in the next month or so if anyone is looking. It's a 3/2, 1,512 square feet detached 2 car garage on a quarter acre. End of a cul-de-sac near Delta Waters Rd in medford. Nice quiet neighborhood, asking $1150 for someone we know. Probably more like $1300 if we have to go to Craigslist. Also, Sam we may need you to do a good once over cleaning after they move out and I get everything fixed up.

Sure! just give me a call when you are ready!

Yes, I let your folks know and have been asking around.. Any home I found for it involved me volunteering to fix any issues

Hey Ty, Danny left a hoist here when he did Megan's engine swap. He said he'd let it go for $75 It drips a few drops of fluid but works great. May just need the gland tightened.

$75 obo

Last edited:
I am in the market for a spare tire. Would prefer something with a bit of tread left (IE: legal) and real close to 35 inches in reality, for a 16 inch rim. I won't be able to pick it up for several months. :) :cheers:
I gotcha in a 315/75/16. Not toast, not great. BFG AT.

Aric, like this one? Do you know the backspacing?

6d5c141e0b99efb6b71cf7be4183e27d.jpg

I'm looking for a set of wheel spacers for my cruiser. 1 to 1 1/2" if anyone has to sell. If not a recommendation on where I can get new. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom