For Sale Section (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

https://forum.ih8mud.com/vehicles-t...-nicely-built-factory-locked.html#post6113927

Eric will be the sure to comment I'm sure :popcorn: My s*** doesn't stink and I piss pure gold if your wondering :)

Discount for local buyers. Yes that seems expensive and no I don't really expect to get that much but it gives me somewhere to work down in the next 7 months that I have to sell it. A couple have already inquired so I must not be to far off.

f-250 is up for sale as well.

Changing the lineup of my toys daily drivers on account of baby on the way.

How much for the LX?

Free to who ever wants to pick it up...
Practically new Magnaflow muffler..
18" long body
Total 24"
8" oval
2 1/2 in and out offset

Matt, your price is 50$ plus shipping

How about a trade for some Procomp shocks? Not installed..

Well my 73 that I JUST finished is up for sale. Kid is due in a couple months and this toy was never meant to be. I was hoping longer than this but that is life I guess.

I've got a build thread on here and here is a CL ad. Price is OBO. Does that price seem right to most of you? I know the economy sucks but think that is about on par with what most are going for.

1973 Land Cruiser

Guys I'm going to soon post up two sets of slightly used 4.11 gears (R&P) plus matching auburn limited slips. I also have OEM orginal 3.73 or whatever the gear set is stock 3.70 for a 86 FJ60. Roughly 140K on OEM stock gear sets, about 10 to 15K on Yukon 4.11 gears (i'm not exactly sure) as I not been tracking milage, but I swapped the gears in 4.11 right around the time I swapped to a V-8. And recenlty I swapped in 4.88 gears and installed lockers so the 4.11 have come out.

There are no known defects...I swapped the stuff out to get down to a lower gear

80 stock shocks

SOLD:

I have a set of 80 stock shocks that have less than 15k miles on them. I installed them when I installed my OME springs 850/862. The other day bhmmapping and I swapped rear springs 862 for 863 and I installed some OME shocks from Clankbang.

$50 for the entire set + shipping from 35216.

Last edited:
The FJ40 is still for sale. Asking 12K but need to get rid of it before the kid gets here. Can't take much less than that as you can look up the build but have about that in parts alone. Good learning experience.

Let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom