For Sale Section (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1976 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40

Guy is asking 6200 for it. Went and looked at it and sorry if you are on here Temple but it is a pretty rough truck. It looks mechanically sound though and like it set up to wheel.

Also saw a jacked up 80 set up for some HC wheeling but couldn't flag him down before he took off. So many stickers on it I'm not sure it was for sale or not but there are now 2 FJ40's on the lemon lot down here on Ft. Bragg now. I see them all over this town..popular rig in these parts. That and deisel Vehicles. I guess the aviation crew is a smart one :flipoff2:

1976 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40

Guy is asking 6200 for it. Went and looked at it and sorry if you are on here Temple but it is a pretty rough truck. It looks mechanically sound though and like it set up to wheel.

Also saw a jacked up 80 set up for some HC wheeling but couldn't flag him down before he took off. So many stickers on it I'm not sure it was for sale or not but there are now 2 FJ40's on the lemon lot down here on Ft. Bragg now. I see them all over this town..popular rig in these parts. That and deisel Vehicles. I guess the aviation crew is a smart one :flipoff2:

That truck, aside from the paint job and bezel upside down.... looks decent. I'd think it might almost be worth that or 1K less....

That truck, aside from the paint job and bezel upside down.... looks decent. I'd think it might almost be worth that or 1K less....

The paint job is a faded yellow spray on liner. Looks worse up close. It is pretty messy in the engine compartment as well But most of it does all seem to be there. Has a latteral rear bench seat not the jump seats. But it is a nice platform to start from depending on what you want to do.

2024837206 My motorcycle on CL.
7065135318 My 1st gen turbo 4runner.

I'm headed to Birmingham to swap out my bumper in a few weeks and have a Damaged TJM T-3 that could probably be worked over by a frame shop. It's not pretty, but I thought I'd offer it up here, since delivery is possible. Make offer if interested. https://forum.ih8mud.com/sale-parts/433294-damaged-100-series-tjm-t-3-front-bumper.html
IMG_3483.jpg
IMG_3484.jpg
IMG_3485.jpg

https://forum.ih8mud.com/vehicles-t...-nicely-built-factory-locked.html#post6113927

Eric will be the sure to comment I'm sure :popcorn: My s*** doesn't stink and I piss pure gold if your wondering :)

Discount for local buyers. Yes that seems expensive and no I don't really expect to get that much but it gives me somewhere to work down in the next 7 months that I have to sell it. A couple have already inquired so I must not be to far off.

f-250 is up for sale as well.

Changing the lineup of my toys daily drivers on account of baby on the way.

CONGRATS!

Thanks, I've got 7 months to make some big changes I guess. Time to grow up a bit and get s*** straight. Sadly that involves culling the herd here for this guy. Herd is a bit bigger than the green grass to pay for them. I've been kidding myself for to long. I guess this was the wakeup call I needed. Hell I have 3 vehicles in two other states that I never even drive nor will I for a REALLY long time, yet I still pay registration and insurance on them. Not to mention what I have here. Really trying to hold onto the FJ43 and my 56 F-100. Everything else is just metal and not to emotionally attached.

Come on someone wants a bad ass LX450. I dont' really want to hand over the keys but timing isn't right with military and never get to use it down south here. Some of you northern Alabamians however could get some good use out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom