For Sale Section (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone got any leads on a front Elocker thirdmember from an 80 series? any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

Project in Progress:

I'm helping a friend of mine get an old '98 100 series back into shape. This truck sat in a barn for two years and has 300k on it. It was left for dead by his brother-in-law but after a little mechanical work we did (fan clutch, alternator, oil change, fuel system cleaning) I think it's going to be worth putting a little exterior money into. It runs extremely quiet and has plenty of pep in her step but the exterior is dinged and dented up.

I found a new drivers door for him but need a new front bumper, passenger quarter panel (front) and head light (passenger). If anyone has any good leads or parts on hand, I'm sure he'll grab them up. Also need new tires for 16" a rim.

WTB:

Front Bumper
Quarter Panel (Front Passenger)
Head Light (passenger)
tires for a 16" rim

Guy at the paint store on 31 in Vestavia is selling his copper colored 100. Don't know price but I can look if anyone is interested. I think it's a 98-99 bc I think that is the only years for the copper color so it likely has a rear locker.

For sale, my M101A3 trailer. $750 firm for current ONSC, LCLC or UC members. Details and all pictures through the craigslist ad:

M101A3 Trailer with fiberglass sides, bows and canvas top

DIepQHP7Fb9iSgKslARN-dr4P41sv4xDiSFT6oQgBzc81uG-n-Eqc9ZGJrxX5iX1N3VvtC5heX2JERraRRpB_myQrfq-5-x_jt4ZhKmdu43QyB7DubeN98_NksPThp5tgmrx7Yr9Kv3GaZIJTb--2hMVzLa9UzqyBkVrmqp8sBxDkipP-6dLuollF8mODc3UrrfRVFoz0zUy0Z4GxjNcq3KZbGht26pWJ0vlKX2BzI6qjGwfeBZZm4EHky4wMTXCu9ec1yVZQOCJVYHH0w9cl_DeROifGLdJgee45rsNvMLxIg6avG3sSVpmWKbcs9dCkOwUM_QmI5yRpNQ7vbPswxjyivnmy_X27PSvLOi1ACzW4rHyQLlKvwv8M3tmDWELvrO6gCTXzfv6jOkJ5u71QmM5ZPy6hjc1XovYNePq-LjOLmULJn2RALn1-74SMPpG1sz7FjYg4Vp5ol1iBaZi9pX1R0OiuSz7Mv5fWWxloGHPTDWTBFTcSanuqUp3gVP506yH9lzOSG_4mKq7NoWBlIChr4FOJJDxekAukagdNbvwqSVN_TMX69aecNIG1JGAuSJDo1W-DJhBroIObm2QEV4MznQ3qGFnxfks_mefuXGKDgObAam6eg=w2530-h1898-no

Anybody got an old sbc they'd be willing to part with? Toying with the idea getting another one for one of my 40s

Looking for a set of 33"s-35"s w/ or w/o wheels. Don't have to be spectacular.

Robbing my new 35"s off the 60 to go on the 80 and need something to put on when 60 is up for sale.

Thanks

image.jpeg

I have a bumper "kit" that I inherited on a trade from @BamaHeel

The center section looks like it is mostly complete but the side wings would have to be folded and welded on. I don't have a hundred to build off of and have a hundred projects that would come first anyway.

Maybe $200 ?

here is the build thread for the original bumper (all the pics are gone)

Can't buy the bumper I want, so I'm going to build it...

IMG_0720.JPG
IMG_0718.JPG

Pictures of another bumper completed from the same parts:

IMG_0084.JPG
2016-12-21.jpg
2016-12-212.jpg

I think we need a for sale section.

Today I saw a white 80 (my favorite color). Stopped by and it only had 143K miles on it. Looked really clean in the engine compartment and besides some hard leather and a bit or rust just under the rear wiper and the exhaust it looked fairly clean. Guy was asking 9.4K.

Right next to in in the next lot is a 2000 LX470. No info on it. No rear locker. Beight and in decent shape nothing spectacular.

Also on the lemon lot there is an FJ40. Nice rig but not quite worth the 13K asking price. Close and fairly clean just not there. All in Enterprise AL. The top two on Rucker BLVD across the street from the "Ho Wash" and the other on Ft. Rucker.

How do you tell by looking at one on a lot if has a rear locker? <<Newbie

Dial on dashboard to the left of the steering wheel

im on my phone at work but with tacomas i remember looking ten years ago. if it had a trd it was supposed to have a locker but in case someone added the sticker there should be a button for locker on dash.
next to the third member had locker actuator which was obvious once noticed on one that they either had or didnt. But the newer models may be made differently.

im on my phone at work but with tacomas i remember looking ten years ago. if it had a trd it was supposed to have a locker but in case someone added the sticker there should be a button for locker on dash.
next to the third member had locker actuator which was obvious once noticed on one that they either had or didnt. But the newer models may be made differently.

Like this pic.

IMG_2277.JPG

No, that is the center diff lock. Should look something like this.

View attachment 1415489

That is the correct knob - it is to the left of the steering wheel so it should be easy to see if you look through the window. Also, the LX in 98-99 did not get a locker they only had LSD available as an option IIRC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom