For Sale For Sale: M416 Trailer Parts (1 Viewer)

M416 trailer Parts:

The military wheels (shown in picture) and the parking brake handle and cable.

I'd like to get $100 for the wheels (not including shipping)
and $45 for the parking brake handle/cable

These have been sold/taken for a neighbors project

These have been sold/taken for a neighbors project

Last edited:
the tires have some cracks.... ive been usingbit to haul stuff, but long term you'd want new tires, i can check about shipping tomorrow or Tuesday

Bossman

SILVER Star

Any chance you could get the rims to the Lonestar event in Katemcy Rocks coming up in March? If so, I'd take 'em.

We were planning on attending the Mason event, but my wife has a Adventure Race that weekend. Here are you located, I suppose if you came the direction of Houston we could swap out.

But I may be making a trip to Austin in April, if your close to Austin we could meet up there.

Update: I just ordered a new axel, hanger/spring kit, so the original axel, hubs, brakes, hangers and springs are up for sale.

If you want the whole thing, i'd sell everything including the hand brake for $225, but you'd probably need to come and get it, I think shipping would be around $60-$70 by UPS

Bossman

SILVER Star

Sorry, no, I'm in Arkansas and would be coming from the North through the big D. and not through Houston.

No wrries, I will most likey just use the older axel and wheels to build a flate bed trailer for hauling lumber from Lowes, no sense in just letting it sit around and rust without being used

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom