Flowers for the Book keeper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was at the meeting last night where the treasurer/book keeper (apologies in advance I couldn't hear her name) let us know that her husband passed. It seemed to me she's been a part of the club for a long time, and I thought some flowers or a card from the club might be in order.

I'm not a full member yet, so sorry if this out of my swim lane. I'd be happy to do the leg work.

I would agree with flowers, good idea.

Agreed.

i'll pitch in

1054 Landavo Rancho Rd
Escondido, 92027.

Sounds like she doesn't want cards. If there's a flower option that involves live flowers maybe that would be better? Also she has access to this forum so if she ever decided to check it we're busted.

I think this is a great idea... we should do it. What ever the cost is we should as a club cover the cost.

I think this is a great idea... we should do it. What ever the cost is we should as a club cover the cost.
I’m not a full on member but I’ll definitely participate & pitch in. I can bring cash on Saturdays run or Venmo/Zelle money to whoever.

Had a minor disaster at work today so I ended up working all day. I'll head over to the florist first thing tomorrow morning. I was going to try and make the Oriflamme run tomorrow, but I will handle this instead.

Are they open on Sunday??

IMG_20190112_104719799.jpg
Here's the arrangement and card, I'll be dropping it off in about 30min

I dunno fellas , still not sure we should vote him in.

Thanks Samaratin, this was an awesome thing for you to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom