flashark headers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm concerned immediately that they have a combined 1FZ (inline-6, as-pictured) and 2UZ (V8) listing for header(s)... in no way the same product between those two engines, and that alone makes me think it's not worth my time and to find something else.
If you use the vehicle selector on there the only engine option they're showing for the land cruiser is the 1FZ, but if you switch over to the Tundra/Sequoia they list the 2UZ V8, but no idea what the under-hood clearance looks like if you were to use those.

The price also does not inspire confidence that it's a high even a mediocre quality product.
 
Last edited:
I'm concerned immediately that they have a combined 1FZ (inline-6, as-pictured) and 2UZ (V8) listing for header(s)... in no way the same product between those two engines, and that alone makes me think it's not worth my time and to find something else.
If you use the vehicle selector on there the only engine option they're showing for the land cruiser is the 1FZ, but if you switch over to the Tundra/Sequoia they list the 2UZ V8, but no idea what the under-hood clearance looks like if you were to use those.

The price also does not inspire confidence that it's a high quality product.
THIS ⬆️⬆️⬆️

For how bad that job sucks, Id hate to have to redo it because of a defect of some sort in those 150.00 headers
 
I'm I missing something? But those are tundra and Sequoia headers which won't fit on a 100 series.
I didn't say they would fit, was just pointing out that the only engine the site lists for a 100-series in the vehicle filter is a 1FZ (obviously not a 2UZ), and the original link to a header was listed as being for both a 1FZ and 2UZ (pictured as an I-6 header). The only actual listing I could find on there for a 2UZ was the Tundra/Sequoia, and there's nothing about any part of that site (especially the price) that inspires confidence that anything purchased from there would actually fit a 100-series
 
Eh, I have been running a $150 dollar set of ssautochrome headers on my tundra since 2007. They held up better than the rest of the oe exhaust system. If they fit and the flange is flat, I'd run them. Don't be the first to find out that they don't fit though. The job is awful.

For sure run OEM gaskets on the block to header connection.
 
Back
Top Bottom