SOLD [FL] Brand new 12,000-lb synthetic winch line and hook (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This is a brand new, never spooled, 88', 7/16" diameter, Dyneema synthetic winch line. I got it as a replacement for my original line but ended up just using what I had. You can find this for retail sale by searching for "Smittybilt 97712".

In the interest of full disclosure, I'm not too impressed with the hook spliced onto this line, and replacing it would be the first thing I'd do if I were going to use it.

I haven't posted here much, but I've been coveting 200-series builds for a few years and I visit this forum occasionally to get my fix. I figured this would be a good place to offload this line. I've also included a photo of the line stamped with my username. I use the same username on eBay and you can see my feedback there, if it helps. I'm also willing to discuss on the phone if need be.

I'm in Tampa, and if you're local I'd be willing to entertain trades for interesting/useful stuff: maybe an onboard air compressor/tank; LED lighting; tools, what-have-you... make an offer.

I accept PayPal. The price of $180 includes G&S fees plus shipping anywhere in the lower 48. Shipping elsewhere would be on the buyer's dime. SOLD to Indygbd.

Photo 1

Photo 2

Date- and username-stamped photo

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom