Wanted FJ80 DS Mirror (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cactus Camper

SILVER Star
Threads
Looking to buy a driver side mirror to replace my wobbly mirror. I’m really only looking for the glass with mounting tabs in tact, but would consider mirror assembly if the price is right. Located in Tucson, AZ.

Thanks,
Joe

I think I have one I’m in PHX

I think I have one I’m in PHX
Hey Sam, How much would you want for it?

I recently picked up a pair of NEW Depot mirrors on eBay for ~$60 ea. Other than being only available in black, I think they're as good or better than the damaged original mirrors (as compared to pre-damage).

Replacement Depo 312-5407L3EB Left Black Power Mirror For 91-97 Land Cruiser | eBay
Krs2fur - if I went this route, I’d separate the new mirror and housing to install in the original housing on the truck. This should work right?

Krs2fur - if I went this route, I’d separate the new mirror and housing to install in the original housing on the truck. This should work right?[/QUOTE]

I haven't looked at one recently so take this information and do with it what you will but I think the backs were different on the DEPO compared to stock.

Krs2fur - if I went this route, I’d separate the new mirror and housing to install in the original housing on the truck. This should work right?

I haven't looked at one recently so take this information and do with it what you will but I think the backs were different on the DEPO compared to stock.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm not sure about that. I had considered that, since my DS mirror just had something stripped internally. However, due to a little Boo-Boo involving a light pole, my PS mirror was actually snapped off.

It did appear as though the Depo's were slightly different than the OEM's.

Plus, I kinda think the black mirrors blend into the rest of the black that runs from the windshield to the hatch between the roof & hood-line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom