For Sale FJ80 Complete Sunroof Assembly - Whole thing except the hole

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Deathvalleypaul

FJ80 Collector
SILVER Star
Threads
SoCal 9/20/17 Another Complete Sunroof or parts available
For Toyota Land Cruiser and LX450
The unit includes motor and frame, sunroof, sliding chassis, COMPLETE and all. You supply the factory hole in the roof and I provide the rest.
It unbolts from the bottom of the roof. Wire harness to connect with power source included. (I am not separating the moldings from the sunroof). Sold only as a whole unit.

It is about 4ft x 4 ft., and ready to install. $150 firm, and this is a bargain. Xlnt working condition.
This is from a 1996 but is same as 91 -97

I also have an extra sunroof glass portion and some other sunroof parts, but no extra inside moldings.

Last edited:
SoCal
For Toyota Land Cruiser and LX450
The unit includes motor and frame, sunroof, sliding chassis, COMPLETE and all. You supply the factory hole in the roof and I provide the rest.
It unbolts from the bottom of the roof. Wire harness to connect with power source included. (I am not separating the moldings from the sunroof). Sold only as a whole unit.

It is about 4ft x 4 ft., and ready to install. $150 firm, and this is a bargain. Xlnt working condition.
This is from a 1996 but is same as 91 -97

I also have an extra sunroof glass portion and some other sunroof parts, but no extra inside moldings.
What extra sunroof parts do you have? Mine has the bottom plastic portion around the glass broken. I need to replace that. Do you have that?

Only on the complete sunroof.

Complete and ready.

I am not separating the molding from the sunroof. In the process the plastic almost always breaks.

Availble still

ONE MORE NOW

WILL YOU SHIP TO MASSACHUSETTS I DONT NEED IT BUT AT THAT PRCE IM IN

I AM GUESSING SHIPPING IT COAST TO COAST WILL BE OVER $150. Are you still interested?

no, that takes all the fun out of it,

I knew it, and worse yet, packing it to ship is a PITA. If you do need parts like the glass, moldings, motor etc. I will part it out as well.

New one now available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom