FJ62 Sealed Beam Full HID Bi-Xenon Projector Retrofit how-to and HID FAQ (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Given what he's learned about what's needed, and what's been detailed as far as limitations for space in the FJ62, what are the chances of having a complete-ish (sans maybe the actual H4 housings) kit put together and sold through TRS?

I like what he did and wouldn't mind doing it myself, though for me specifically I would prefer to use a 55w system, given how much backwoods and late night highway driving I do.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000x

I just saw this. I'm not sure if TRS would put together a kit but I can certainly round up the supplies for you. Feel free to PM if you'd like to discuss a little more in depth. I can post up publicly if you would like. Either works

I just saw this. I'm not sure if TRS would put together a kit but I can certainly round up the supplies for you. Feel free to PM if you'd like to discuss a little more in depth. I can post up publicly if you would like. Either works

A public posting would be great since I'm sure there is at least a handful of others who would like to do the conversion as well. Even if a kit couldn't be done up, even a parts list so folks would know exactly what they'd need to order from TRS would be a huge help for those wanting to do this. Keep it as much "one stop shopping" as possible.

Spook50 said:
A public posting would be great since I'm sure there is at least a handful of others who would like to do the conversion as well. Even if a kit couldn't be done up, even a parts list so folks would know exactly what they'd need to order from TRS would be a huge help for those wanting to do this. Keep it as much "one stop shopping" as possible.

truxton said:
I too would love to see a one stop shopping list. I hate driving at night in my rig!

I'll see what I can put together. What low beam is the 60? I'll find a suitable housing, all connectors, bulbs etc that will give the best fit.

Here is a URL for an HID conversion I'm looking into doing in my FJ62. I'm just not sure if I should buy 4 lights or what. Any ideas?

http://www.hidautovision.com/4x6-sp...d-beam-replacement-hid-kit-combo/#section=Off

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom