FJ62 Rear Storage with Drawers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TexasLandCruiser

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
pin.it
I’m looking for prebuilt storage. Sliders that pull out to hold 2-3 bins, 2 drawers. Like to cover entire area with seats folded down. Saw this modular build in Japan but can’t find anything designed and sold. The name on it was Carvin. I looked through the forums a few times but didn’t find much relative. If I’ve missed the mark a link would be great. I don’t feel like building anything. I’m in instant gratification mode. I know the attached is a truck but exactly what I’m looking for.

My First FJ62, said to myself a month ago I want one and want to disappear. Found it in California, TLC and Top Line build with lift, 5.3 and rack. Talked to the owner famous rich guy, wired money, flew there, spent 2 days on beach then drove across America with the windows down, the long way home. What a raw experience but worth it. Hey from Fort Worth

4F04316F-9991-480B-9281-5D5A113DDDE6.jpeg

This is what I went with in my 60. Just had to cut the wings to fit. I used to have a bug out bag....now I have a bug out truck. Ready for a last minute hunt or camping trip.
FJ60Drawers.JPG

Check out land shark outfitters, maybe their drawers will fit the bill? They’re very customizable. You might be able to come up with an ARB drawer configuration that you like as well.
perfect, thanks still figuring out how to navigate this site...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom