FJ62 project (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello,
I have a 1990 FJ62 that was originally in California, and then Washington state. I've owned it since 1998, 2nd owner.
The car traveled to Europe with me when I moved there in the early 2000s. I am currently working on bringing it back to life after a minor accident and several years stored in a barn in the Czech Republic, while I was back working in the US.
I'm sure I will be asking the many experts here for advice as I look to source parts and get the old ride in top shape again.
Thank you!

Hello,
I have a 1990 FJ62 that was originally in California, and then Washington state. I've owned it since 1998, 2nd owner.
The car traveled to Europe with me when I moved there in the early 2000s. I am currently working on bringing it back to life after a minor accident and several years stored in a barn in the Czech Republic, while I was back working in the US.
I'm sure I will be asking the many experts here for advice as I look to source parts and get the old ride in top shape again.
Thank you!
ssooo, where's the pics man? welcome into this band of the toyotaly insane :flipoff2:

Thanks for the welcome! Having trouble uploading a pic – is there a file size limit?

i don't know as i'm not that computer savy. pretty sure someone will chime in with an answer
TOYOTA LAND CRUISER CZ.jpeg

Welcome to the crew! Tons of great information and encouragement. Mud has been critical to my success. I've got an 88 FJ62 that looks very much like yours. Lots of projects ahead!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom