Fj62 power tray (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone found an after market “powertray” for our land cruisers?if not, can you share ideas or what you have done?

Thanks.

Mine defiantly doesn’t have this.

BFF2BAB4-B6D4-49CA-A0FD-5BDD006D9EA0.png

Battery tray??? And…lol!

I added the name power tray - as it is the brand if you will.

But its just mounting panel for an auxiliary fuses....

Thanks.. I made one.. I was wondering if anyone sold something (laziness on my part).

I added the name power tray - as it is the brand if you will.

But its just mounting panel for an auxiliary fuses....

Thanks.. I made one.. I was wondering if anyone sold something (laziness on my part).
I have a run of 5 prototypes I made - the only one to ever get installed is on my truck and I have 4 taking up space in my shop. It needs a few tweaks and it's only applicable to a 2F motor (3FE air cleaner interferes). Still looking for a different possible location that would cover all 60s - or at least a place in the 3FE engine bay.

This is 18ga stainless steel. It could stand to be thicker, and I'd like to add another leg towards the middle. I like that it mounts close to the battery so any important, large-gauge runs are short. For example I have 4awg wiring from the alternator to the fuse box, an 80A MIDI fuse, and 4awg from there to the battery positive. Nothing is over about 14-16".
FJ60 fuse block bracket.png

I always forget to take pictures as I’m doing stuff!! But this is what I came up with..

A think abs layer above the metal. Still wire cleaning or organizing.. but getting there.

38B355D8-44FC-4B8D-AEB5-12B6F92BCD06.jpeg

I always forget to take pictures as I’m doing stuff!! But this is what I came up with..

A think abs layer above the metal. Still wire cleaning or organizing.. but getting there.

View attachment 2977429
Great cable management. That scratches an itch for me.

Have you found any static charge building up on the ABS?

What I did with mine. I guess this is considered a "powertray". Does not include as much 'power tray stuff' as some but works for my needs. Just mounting a fuse block and breaker using some big box angle iron. Again FJ60 specific but maybe useful:

IMG_4383.JPG
IMG_6222.jpg
IMG_6223.jpg

I over killed it just cause I didn’t want to do it in the future. I also have a system with two amps and a fridge plus charging ports and all sorts of other crap that I have been accumulating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom