BaT FJ62 on BaT (1 Viewer)

Bring-a-Trailer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Outside Link
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1989-toyota-land-cruiser-fj62-40/
No Affiliation

This one's already been bid way up, but I wanted to post a friendly suggestion to do some serious due diligence on this 62.

I came very close to buying this one back when it first went through BaT three years ago. After it went RNM, I went back and forth with the seller while doing more research. What I was hearing wasn't encouraging, so I walked.

Not saying there's anything underhanded or deceptive going on with the current listing, but before you go dropping the better part of 100 grand, be sure to know the history.

Regarding the vehicle as it stands today:
The current owner replaced the rear headrests that were previously MIA, and has some new (minor) service receipts which is good. Also managed to put 4K miles on the Odo, which is absolutely incredible (to me).

JT3FJ62G6K1104403

Is this the same truck @BTUMAN owned previously?

Appears to be... and he may have chimed in by the handle of SUNCOWBOY from Katy,TX- weighed in as the PO with the story of how he acquired and why he sold..pretty cool. Goes back to my point- small world, great mudder community!

Is this the same truck @BTUMAN owned previously?

Yes, its me...clearly should have kept it a few more years. I would not have put 11k more miles on it...what were they thinking?

I know there is the 5% winning bid fee that is taken at close of auction however can’t the shame bidder simply cancel their credit card?

The 5% has a max of $5k

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom