For Sale FJ62 OEM Radio AM FM Cassette 88-90 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Toyota radio model 6626 with AM/FM/Cassette in great shape. Fits 01/1988-07/1990.

Taken out of a 1989 FJ62 Land Cruiser. Worked well when removed from vehicle. Toyota radio model 6626 with AM/FM/Cassette (Tape). No Wires included in this sale - just the head unit.

Price: $20 + shipping

Pickup possible in Portland, OR.

IMG_5146.JPG
IMG_5147.JPG
IMG_5148.JPG

Last edited:
I can't believe these guys passing up a deal like this...stand your ground, man! maybe if you found the harness and could plug it in an turn it on...I already have the right vintage stereo head in my 62 or else I'd be talking cash money with you...just can't understand why someone would want to hack an aftermarket stereo in with all the talk of toyota only gaskets and such...GLWS!

I can't believe these guys passing up a deal like this...stand your ground, man! maybe if you found the harness and could plug it in an turn it on...I already have the right vintage stereo head in my 62 or else I'd be talking cash money with you...just can't understand why someone would want to hack an aftermarket stereo in with all the talk of toyota only gaskets and such...GLWS!
Haha cool I hope someone see it!

Damnit. Looking for exactly this-- and in Portland! Argh.

Hi, My opinion is these will become necessary if these trucks keep climbing in price. Collectors want all original. Mike

Im looking for a stock radio for FJ62 if there's anymore out there. Mine got fried (along with the fuse links) when I was being real smart and jumper cable leads got crossed.

Im looking for a stock radio for FJ62 if there's anymore out there. Mine got fried (along with the fuse links) when I was being real smart and jumper cable leads got crossed.

I jumped started my 89 FJ62 once. Did crazy things for a week. Idle would go up and down. Radio volume would do the same, quiet than loud. Week later it all cleared up. Been using a 6CD head unit with external amp now for years. Looks stock in the opening. But I have pigeoned holed away then stock unit. It not for sale.

I am also looking for one of these. Even if non-functional. Mine works, but the buttons are messed up, and the wife wants to keep it factory.

F788156B-88F9-4D0E-8C5A-BDF2F3D68414.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom