Parting Out FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I saw to call, but I'll write here first.
I need front seat-to-floor attachment bolts, I think I need two.
What else? glove box door! Cargo area carpet if in good shape.
On rear hatch, passenger side inspection cover/screws. Something ate mine!
Tailgate lock knob/stalk whatever you call it. Hungry beavers again, I guess.
Are you set up to cut off and ship roof sheet metal? I will have to get you pictures of the exact locations of my damage. Not structural, but annoying all the same. Your cargo bed, is it shot? I have rot in the usual place, at the junction of both wheelhouses and some at the rear sill. Will have to PM/text you some photos

Thank you!!!

Last edited:
Would like to purchase the fuse panel cover from the left side of dash and the dimmer knob. Shipped to 66213.

No rush, but assuming it's rust-free, I'm interested in that front bumper. Also, when you get to the engine tear down/apart, I've got a bid for the Intake Manifold.

Would be interested in the steering wheel and the track at the bottom of the window that the regulator ties into for the driver side rear door, the piece that clips onto the window.

Interested in the chrome rear license plate light assembly, rear hatch lock mechanism, front passenger-side side marker...let me know if any of these are still available. Thx

Any scratches on the glove box door? How about some pictures of the face of it and the other side of the door? Interested.

Thanks

I would be interested in radiator and big piece of the fabric off the top of the rear seat to fix a tear in my drivers seat. Please let me know. If you want to text me that would be great 434-284-3831. Thanks, Dirk

I started this thread way prematurely before I really had time to completely take the 60 apart for part out due to my current work load.

Unfortunately Ill have very little time this fall other than easy, interior stuff.

When I do take it apart, I'll spend a week And strip it to the frame and box parts. Apologies if I've frustrated anyone, I know how hard it is to round up parts needed for projects.

Will take the seatbelt receivers and seatbelt pillars (on b-pillars) if crack free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom