For Sale FJ60 Rear Heater Unit+Lines+Switch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Parting with a full working rear heater setup for an FJ60 Toyota Land Cruiser. Asking $350 for the whole kit and think that's better than what you could get buying piecemeal. Came off my 1985 as I dont use it and am going to replace carpet without it. Was working totally fine. Rear heater assembly is 12V with normal wear and is not in bad condition. Lines are original and in decent condition with a little surface rust at the ends but not rusted through or bad. These are the tubes that run coolant from the engine to the rear heater that mount to the body underside and run up to the firewall to attach to coolant supply tubes from the engine. The tubes are VERY hard to find and no longer available from Toyota. Includes mounting bracket. The switch is original and works fine.

20191208_115128.jpg

20191208_115045.jpg

20191208_115051.jpg

20191208_115039.jpg

20191208_115121.jpg

Hey...actually I think I do have the hard lines still let me go look and check. Do you just need the hard lines and not the heater n switch?

Yup still got em and they looks just like in the photos...still in great condition...just decided to delete my rear heater when I replaced my carpet. Have the rear heater, lines, switch and the little clamp.

Thanks. I could probably use the lines. My other heater tubes are pretty gunked up. I haven't pulled these rear heater lines off yet but if they are anything like the others I will need to replace.

Would you consider parting with just the tubes?

Sure. At least you'll get use out of em as they're just sitting in my shop. What you think is reasonable for them? I don't really have an idea what shipping will cost - they're light just lengthy...I'll see if I can figure that out if you let me know where you're located?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom