Wanted FJ60 FJ62 parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
grey fuse pannel cover
grey seat belt covers - female side
grey rear interior fendor covers
rear exterior vents- no cracks
chrome rear license place light fixture
drivers side front window felt lining (inside window rubber/felt)
white upper half tailgate - no rust

grey fuse pannel cover Do you need one for a 60 or 62? Seems like I recall the 62 being darker grey than the 60. Let me know
grey seat belt covers - female side I believe I have some for a 62. 99% of all of these are cracked, so what condition are you seeking?
grey rear interior fendor covers I don't have these
rear exterior vents- no cracks I have some of these (you're wanting the black ones on the rear quarters, correct?)
chrome rear license place light fixture I have one of these in excellent condition
drivers side front window felt lining (inside window rubber/felt) I have these. You need 60 or 62 (may be the same, I'm just not sure)
white upper half tailgate - no rust I don't have this

for the fuse pannel cover it would be a grey for a 62. did you have any pictures? I have seat belt covers, but they are cracked, so no worries on that. Trying to find some non-cracked. For the rear black vents, yes that is what I'm looking for! did you have pics of these as well? If the chrome piece is in good condition, I am very interested. The felt would be for a 62, I will research and see if they are the same (62 windows are power, so might be different). If you had pictures of everything that would be massive!! Thanks

What were you thinking on pricing?

for the fuse pannel cover it would be a grey for a 62. Yeah, grey interior was offered on both 60s and 62s, but my recollection is that the grey colors of the plastic were difference shades. I've parted out both a grey interior 60 and a grey interior 62, and I still have a complete 60 and 62, both with grey interiors. I'll go to my storage facility and compare. did you have any pictures? I have seat belt covers, but they are cracked, so no worries on that. Trying to find some non-cracked. OK For the rear black vents, yes that is what I'm looking for! did you have pics of these as well? If the chrome piece is in good condition, I am very interested. The felt would be for a 62, I will research and see if they are the same (62 windows are power, so might be different). If you had pictures of everything that would be massive!! OK, let me know on the felt. I'll send photos, hopefully tonight, of all the requested parts.

What were you thinking on pricing? Let me take a look at the parts. I'll then take a look at selling prices online, and I'll make the prices cheaper than whatever I find there.

Fuse cover

754BECEF-E2DE-4CAE-BCB4-6D212B9B13C2.jpeg

A33816B7-06A0-450E-972E-DB11D0E0CFFF.jpeg

Is that a 60 cover or 62 cover? I may be remembering all wrong, but it's my recollection that a grey 62 cover (and corresponding dash) is a darker grey than the 60.

That looks like a 60 cover to me. Am I right?

Is that a 60 cover or 62 cover? I may be remembering all wrong, but it's my recollection that a grey 62 cover (and corresponding dash) is a darker grey than the 60.

That looks like a 60 cover to me. Am I right?
That’s correct

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom