FJ60/FJ62 Heavy Duty Battery Cable Sets (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Got my kit from Fourrunner earlier this week and just got around to installing everything today. Major upgrade over the worn out old grounds and battery cables I had been running. Really nicely put together. Starter cranks way faster now and I'm betting this will resolve the occasional non-crank I've had when the engine and weather are hot as others have experience. Clearly had some tired connections that are in much better shape now.

Kit came last night and just waiting to put them on this weekend.
Super quality product!

Nope, no issues at all. Super nice all the way around and really appreciate the speed of shipping. Now to save for rear bumper!

Ok just ordered my battery kit for my FJ60. Now to get that new battery to do the full install!

Ordered a kit for my 80 series Saturday night and arrived on my doorstep yesterday afternoon. Much needed upgrade over the factory battery cables, heavy and thick! Quality kit if you are thinking of getting some.

A+++ For @Fourrunner on these cable kits! Not only was it simple to install, my 60 starter cranks like she is on steroids now! Excellent quality and workmanship, they put the factory cables to shame! WORTH EVERY PENNY. Very fast shipping, great communication. Thank you Mark!

2020-06-10 14.30.25.jpg

2020-06-10 14.30.33.jpg

2020-06-10 17.54.23.jpg

Installed on (1989 FJ62); the same Kit today, along with new Battrey Tray, & Hardware, and New Battery. Excellent fit for all cables at the same connection points as OEM, and the Fusible Link was in good shape, so, simple connect to Positive terminal . Now i'm getting a more stable current to electrical systems (gauges, etc.). Excellent Kit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom