Fj60 13bt h55f swap. Complete vehicle for sell for parts. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but going to make a listing for a complete fj60 with a 13bt h55f swap. The body and frame have a ton of rust, which is why I’d like the sell the whole vehicle as a running driving swap!

I bought the rig to mainly pull a few parts from and selling the rest. I plan on taking the arb front bumper, tires, roof rack, and a few other items. However the running gear be left untouched.

this would be a great chance for someone to get that diesel swap they have been after, and have all the parts needed. After they pull the engine and trans setup, they can part out the fj60 and get more money back.

$6000, have a open title. I will have the vehicle by the end of next week!

DE6860AC-612A-4C21-B62E-91F152AB0631.jpeg

9E86E06C-57B3-419C-AC3B-203E9356FD2E.jpeg

Any info on mileage on motor and tranny?

Any info on mileage on motor and tranny?
I don’t know a ton. Guy I got it from said it runs and drives great. Currently not drivable due to needing some front calipers, so he said anyways.

I basically bought it to get some parts from it, and just going to sell the rest to someone needing a swap. He said it hasn’t been started in a few weeks, and it fired right off when he turned it over.

I should have the truck next week. I can post more pictures and send videos if need be!

Right down the road from me.

Slickrick, I am interested in your FJ60. I am worried about how to get it here (central Utah) without adding a whole new significant layer of cost but maybe we can work something out. I have a wonderfully restored BJ42 but the 13B-T engine would be a great addition.

I don’t know a ton. Guy I got it from said it runs and drives great. Currently not drivable due to needing some front calipers, so he said anyways.

I basically bought it to get some parts from it, and just going to sell the rest to someone needing a swap. He said it hasn’t been started in a few weeks, and it fired right off when he turned it over.

I should have the truck next week. I can post more pictures and send videos if need be!
Did you get the truck? I am still interested. I would appreciate a PM regarding status of the FJ60. Thanks.

Did you finally get the FJ60? Like you, I am interested in the parts but think it might be easier to have all the small bits and pieces. Please let me know what you have decided to do. Don (donholsinger@gmail.com)

Guy is buying an entire truck for an ARB bumper, an old thule rack, and a set of MTs? hmmm....

Slickrick, I am interested in your FJ60. I am worried about how to get it here (central Utah) without adding a whole new significant layer of cost but maybe we can work something out. I have a wonderfully restored BJ42 but the 13B-T engine would be a great addition.

Have you considered a turbo kit? A few mud guys have good ones for sale. If you're ever in SL county you can give mine a go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom