FJ55 new vehicle warranty card (1 Viewer)

Came across this warranty card while sorting through a pile of land cruiser printed material. Free to anyone who has a need/desire to own it. Priority given to the owner of FJ55032567 It's for a 73 piggy. It was stuck in with a pile of 55 titles I've accumulated over the years and I bet some one needs/wants it. Free- I can mail in a regular envelope to whoever speaks up for it.
FJ55 warranty card.JPG

Last edited:

PabloCruise

SILVER Star
I'll go backup if Remy changes mind.

I am not the owner of FJ55032567, but I have a '74.

There were some cool documents in the glovebox when I got her, and I managed to mis-place them!

Well it's in the mail and on its way to Jonathan in Maine. I bought a 55 parts truck from him a few years ago funny how things happen... Anyway I wish I had a few more of these to give away.
In the meantime I'm looking for a 55 that can be a daily driver. Getting the pig calendar and seeing my old piggy in a few pictures has really sharpened my appetite to replace the old girl. My daughter named that one "Creamsicle" and I miss it.

bobm

WTF, WTF, WTF!!!!
GREAT STATE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE LIVE FREE OR DIE
Well it's in the mail and on its way to Jonathan in Maine. I bought a 55 parts truck from him a few years ago funny how things happen... Anyway I wish I had a few more of these to give away.
In the meantime I'm looking for a 55 that can be a daily driver. Getting the pig calendar and seeing my old piggy in a few pictures has really sharpened my appetite to replace the old girl. My daughter named that one "Creamsicle" and I miss it.
Ya its been too long! Nothing compares 😉👍🤓🤪

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom