For Sale FJ55 Doors (Idaho) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
FYI,

I just came across a decent amount of FJ55 doors, which included (2) ea driver and passenger front doors and approx. (8) driver and passenger rear doors.

While the state of the doors vary, they all have been in a shed for over 30 years and are in fairly decent shape, meaning they are not riddled with cancer and, with the exception of one or two, have perfectly straight bodies. Some have all the hardware, some have glass, etc. One or two may have really nice inner door panels.

I am out of town a lot so it may take me a bit to go through them. I will be home til September, then gone til mid October. I need to get a better feel for their value, but initially would range them from $100 to $500 depending on the door in question. Would gladly sell the lot for $2,000, (21) doors total. I am not trying to make a killing off them, figured I could get them for a decent price and pass it on to the crowd instead of having a larger entity buy them up and demand top dollar.

Local pickup would be preferred, but other options may be possible.

I will try to sort them later this week and take some photos, etc.

Here is a photo of all the doors in my shed. I'm trying to figure out how to link them properly via Google Drive so I don't have to upload them all...

Let me know if the link works or not.

doors - Google Drive

20170809_doors.jpg

Sold one of the driver side doors.

I will be around over the weekend and then away from the doors until mid October.

Thanks,

Hi.

I am in need of window regulators and door panels. All four. Do you have any?

Thanks.

marcos

It might depend upon the year of the doors in question. While I have plenty of rear doors to pick from, I only have (1) driver's front side door left and the (2) passenger's side front doors are of different years, the older version is the only one with a regulator.

I would probably sell regulators from rear doors, but at this point in time I don't know if I want to sell them from the front doors. I may change my mind depending upon how easy they are to take out.

I have mixed panels on the rear doors, I'm not an FJ55 guys so I don't know how easy it is to pop those off.

I will not be around the doors until the Christmas season, but I could look at taking out a set of rear door regulators and see how it goes.

As for prices, looking at set prices some companies sell used ones for, I would sell them for $50 each, that is 1/2 of what some companies online are trying to sell them for. Let me know what you think.

Also, what year of rig do you have? I think there might be a difference, but I am not an FJ55 so I don't know for sure.

FYI,

Looks like I might start parting the rear doors out this spring, so door handles, window glass, regulators, and hinges are up for sale individually.

I think I have 1 drivers door left. Check the photos for condition. If you cannot access the link I can send them to you.

Where are you located?

Cool, what are you looking at for that blue door assuming it isn’t all
Rusted out down low that I can’t see? It looks like it may do the trick. Joe 925-577-9015

Which door? I thought you were looking for a driver side front door? There should be a tag with a number written on it. There are two blue driver side rear doors, 4 and 14. And 1 driver side front door. Let me know which one and I can send some additional photos.

Average 100 bucks a door depending on what is there and what is missing, plus condition.

I think i'm being a knucklehead, but I can't seem to find the location that shows the tags with numbers? I see the Craigslist posting But since you seem to know what you are talking about and I don't, lol, Ideally Im looking for the driver front door for a 1975 fj55 red bottom with white upper? Oh and im told I need to ask for no wing window. my contact info is 925-577-9015 or sales@the4x4shop.com

Ok, that makes more since. Mine are on the original google drive link.

The craigslist post belongs to someone else who appears to have a bigger selection of driver side front doors. I sent that link to you for another option. I am not connected to the seller in regards to the craigslist post.

Again, my doors are in the photo above and viewable on google drive. The craigslist belongs to someone else, just forwarding it to help you out.

I believe so, does it matter if it is off the front or rear door?
Is there a difference between the years?

I am currently on vacation, but should be able to remove one later this Friday.

$50 ea, less if you buy more...

Let me know.

Thanks

I will be out of town this next week. Let me know if you are interested and at what price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom