FJ55 CARGO WINDOW SEALS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.slocruisers.com
I have a limited supply of Cargo Window Seals available. Sorry, NO CHROME. Just BLACK RUBBER. CHROME is not doable without substantial funds and the parts to reproduce them from. I have neither.

Cargo Window Seals for all model years of the FJ55 Toyota Land Cruiser, 1968 to 1980. Reproduction. One set includes one right seal and one left seal. Each order is for one set. In the past, I could ship worldwide but with Covid-19 certain areas in the planet now offer little service at all.

Check out the link: CARGO WINDOW SEALS--Right and Left Set

CARGO WINDOW SEAL FJ55.jpeg

I have a limited supply of Cargo Window Seals available. Sorry, NO CHROME. Just BLACK RUBBER. CHROME is not doable without substantial funds and the parts to reproduce them from. I have neither.

Cargo Window Seals for all model years of the FJ55 Toyota Land Cruiser, 1968 to 1980. Reproduction. One set includes one right seal and one left seal. Each order is for one set. In the past, I could ship worldwide but with Covid-19 certain areas in the planet now offer little service at all.

Check out the link: CARGO WINDOW SEALS--Right and Left Set

View attachment 2505456

Wow! Great work, and great price!!!

Call me crazy, but isn’t this less than they cost in 2006???🤣great work! As always!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom