FJ45LV reproductions - complete floors, bumpers, tailgates... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

treerootCO

Where are my keys?!
Threads
Website
home.comcast.net
The complete FJ45LV floor reproductions are ready for shipping! Thank you Woody for allowing me to support ih8mud. Special thanks to everyone that has waited patiently for this project to become a reality and thank you Paul for your incredible skills and willingness to take on the task.

Link for more pics

Prices are as follows:

Full FJ45LV Floors______________________________$2,100
5 available

Tailgate with Panel_____________________________$1064
1 available

Inner Tailgate Panels___________________________$300
3 available

Early License Plate Holder_______________________$75
10 available

Rear Bumper and brackets______________________$350
4 available

Shipping for additional items can be combined to lower costs. Please email me at treeroot@root45.com
FJ45LVfloor.jpg
45LVfloor2.jpg
45LVfloor4.jpg

Last edited:
Nice work...

Count me in on an inner tailgate panel.

Thanks, Matt

dang...those are beautiful!!! :cheers: to paul and co.

Paul, Mike,

These are nothing aside of beautifull. Mike, to clarify... it is $2100 to my door for the floor? What year was the floor modeled after? I think I am going to get the floor and possibly a bumper. I need it for a 64.

Cheers

Count me in on an inner tailgate panel.

Thanks, Matt

I'll have one put aside for you.

Paul, Mike,

These are nothing aside of beautifull. Mike, to clarify... it is $2100 to my door for the floor? What year was the floor modeled after? I think I am going to get the floor and possibly a bumper. I need it for a 64.

Cheers

These were modeled after a 1966. From what we have gathered, the 64 has a slightly smaller license plate recess in the tailgate and if you go to:
https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=75182
post 10, 11, and 12 point out the differences in the floors between the 1964 models and the 1965, '66, and '67.

I'll take a floor and a liscense plate holder if you please.
I am so excited to get these!!!!
Jason

Mike, is Paul open to selling any of this from Panama? It doesn't make much sense for me to buy it in the states, ship it to me in Canada so I can bring it down to Guatemala where the FJ45LV is!
I could do a local pickup in Panama if necessary.

Mike, is Paul open to selling any of this from Panama? It doesn't make much sense for me to buy it in the states, ship it to me in Canada so I can bring it down to Guatemala where the FJ45LV is!

email or PM paul (lomusass) here on mud...if you are buying it down there i'm sure he'll deal with you :) he's a very reputable guy

This easiest would be to mail you the parts directly to Guatemala. The last time we spoke I thought you had already contacted Paul about these parts. It is up to Paul if he wants to arrange a local pickup.

The last time we spoke I thought you had already contacted Paul about these parts.

I think Paul was hoping for some sort of OK from you since you initiated the whole thing. He doesn't want to step on your toes.

I think Paul was hoping for some sort of OK from you since you initiated the whole thing. He doesn't want to step on your toes.
I`ll step on any ones toes to make a buck !!!
cruiser-guy, 5 day saddle ride, maybe I`ll deliver it myself..
email me and we will get it sorted..
Thanks.
Paul.

We had planned on drop shipping; however, the crate inspection process would have delayed the orders. It took some time to arrange another means of shipping but they are on their way to Colorado. I'll update this thread as soon as the reproductions arrive.

Thank you

Those are OUTSTANDING!

Considering your circumstances Mike, I hope you're not gonna have any problems with these once they get to CO. Not planning to put them in the backyard, eh?:frown:

I posted these pics in my build thread but wanted to post them here as well. these floors are outstanding.. just some imput from a happy custommer
Untitled-2.jpg
Untitled-3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom