Registry FJ45 Registry (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

image.jpeg
Hj45
12ht,5 speed ,power steering

My vin# FJ45174404 can someone break this down for me? thanks

Site doesn't show 1978 fj45 unless i am doing something wrong. Thx

Vin # 4 FJ45 15744
Gus Scott
Canaan, NH
not much left of it other than the chassis, steering and running gear, but all that stuff is in great condition; this rig will be rebuilt at some point.
Gus, I am interested in the chassis and running gear if you still have it, or can point me in the right direction.

Thanks Gus, I see that it sold. I thought I'd ask for your assistance in locating the original chassis...if the buyer is not an active member reading the usual forums. It doesn't affect the truck now or my legal ownership, but it would be nice to reunite them.

Site doesn't show 1978 fj45 unless i am doing something wrong. Thx
Because FJ45 pickups were only imported to the U.S. until 1967 and had five digit VIN's. Your six digit VIN FJ45 most likely came to the U.S. from Canada, Central/South America or Australia.

My two lpb trucks:

65 vin 20745
67 vin 27236

Both now running, with "slight modifications" :grinpimp: near Farther Lake, Washington.

1966 FJ45 vin22045. Recently purchased and starting a semi resto. PO had lifted by axle under springs and 37" tires. Ridiculous. Starting with electrical and dash, the moving to suspension and paint. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PO had lifted by axle under springs and 37" tires. Ridiculous.

Some like that lift, as it's a good height and fairly easy to do.:) If the front axle was cut and turned, it's worth some cash for someone looking to do a Spring Over (if your planning to put it back to stock).

FJ45-52412

Engine # F351433

1971 FJ45 Long Bed- Costa Rica Origin- Full Frame Off Restoration- Documented One Owner (Before me)

_DSC0077.JPG

_DSC0083.JPG

_DSC0091.JPG

_DSC0095.JPG

_DSC0099.JPG

Frame and Engine Numbers. Note Frame Completely Bead Blasted and Powdercoated

IMG_9501.JPG

IMG_9502.JPG

FJ45P 1969 FJ45-40623

Does anybody know what year model my rig is? & is it a short bed?

Last edited:
If its the rig in your avatar, you have a rare 58? Fj28... front right frame horn should have the vin stamped in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom