For Sale FJ40 Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Interested. What are you looking to get for them?
I looked around a bit more that price was high. I saw manifolds on here going for just over $100. So how about $100 for the intake/exhaust manifold but I haven’t been able to find transmission and t-case prices. I’m not sure if 300 is too much. Do you need the column shifter?

I looked around a bit more that price was high. I saw manifolds on here going for just over $100. So how about $100 for the intake/exhaust manifold but I haven’t been able to find transmission and t-case prices. I’m not sure if 300 is too much. Do you need the column shifter?
I’ll take the manifold set. I would also be interested in the steering box. Gonna pass on the transmission

I might want the column shifter as well. but I dont need the turnsignals

Thanks!!
Robert
Here’s the pictures shipping will probably be on the high side for its shape and weight. There looks to be some damage at the bottom of the tube where the shifter clamp goes.

IMG_4538.jpeg

IMG_4537.jpeg

IMG_4539.jpeg

I’ll take the manifold set. I would also be interested in the steering box. Gonna pass on the transmission
Sounds good in the manifold set. I’m not sure what the trans/t case combo is worth so I’m open to offers. I just posted the column pics. I’m not sure what it’s worth but I can’t seem to find any other ones

I picked a steering column up in similar condition for 150 recently and thought it was fair.

Casey is correct: the core would be worth $150 if the sector roller is intact. Only way to know that is to take it apart. I would bring tools with me to do that, and if the roller is good, pay that price.😊

Casey is correct: the core would be worth $150 if the sector roller is intact. Only way to know that is to take it apart. I would bring tools with me to do that, and if the roller is good, pay that price.😊
What day do you want to come pick up and inspect? I’m in Huntington Beach

What day do you want to come pick up and inspect? I’m in Huntington Beach
Give me a jingle at the shop and we’ll set it up.😊

These are the last bit of parts I have for sale. I can only assume the engine/trans/transfer case parts are early lane cruiser parts from the 1f engine that was in it. What is on the small bags are 12 new poly leaf spring shackle bushings and the other bag is freeze plugs with a tag that says 72 lane cruiser so I can only assume 2f freeze plugs. The cable that’s left is an early style choke cable. What’s not pictured that I still have is a fuel tank that’s a 72 that I think is on page one and a wiring harness that I will not be using. Make offered as I am not sure what these lady over parts are worth I will do my best to look at what they’ve been sold for on here and other listings I can find online. Parts are all located in Orange County California.

IMG_0053.jpeg

IMG_0054.jpeg

IMG_0056.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom