Fj40 part supplier Canada? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, i'm working on restoring a 1979 FJ40, I live in Ontario. I used to get parts shipped to a post office in New York state and would drive across to pick them up, but can't currently do that. Just wondering if anyone knows of a parts supplier located this side of the boarder? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

EBI cruisers in Vancouver. There is no web store so you have to phone Steve. 4wheelauto in Alberta. Member Awl_TEQ use to supply some sheet metal

Hi, i'm working on restoring a 1979 FJ40, I live in Ontario. I used to get parts shipped to a post office in New York state and would drive across to pick them up, but can't currently do that. Just wondering if anyone knows of a parts supplier located this side of the boarder? Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Ebi as stated, also 4 wheel auto ask for dan. Just been ordering from him and service has been awsome along with EBI. Where in Ontario, I'm London

4 Wheel auto

Thanks for the information!
Ebi as stated, also 4 wheel auto ask for dan. Just been ordering from him and service has been awsome along with EBI. Where in Ontario, I'm London

4 Wheel auto
Just outside of Kingston, I will give those places a try, thanks for the info!

1617082466243.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom