SOLD Fj40 new stainless brake line extension (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
new unopened extended stainless steel brake lines from spectre off-road but I do not know for sure what year or if they are front or rear. Think it’s for 78 or 79 model.

E380C1C1-6E72-47BD-A957-D187A0FC097D.jpeg

What do you want for them?

I will take it for $50 shipped.

SOLD! PM ME YOUR INFO AND I WILL TRY AND HAVE IT OUT TO YOU IN A DAY OR SO!

All my contact info is linked in my sig line, including mailing address. Would you like payment by check or PP?

Payment sent.

All my contact info is linked in my sig line, including mailing address. Would you like payment by check or PP?
Maybe I’m missing something but I can’t find your address on your profile page under signature line if that’s what your meaning?

Maybe I’m missing something but I can’t find your address on your profile page under signature line if that’s what your meaning?

It’s part of
My signature line on all 21,000 posts.;)

That’s all I see on your post I don’t know what else to tell you I’m not familiar with what your even talking about Mark. I’ve never even heard of a signature page before your said it and all it has is a link to your website that is just a photo of a cruiser no links to click or anything. I’m sure I’m just a dumbass but really I’m familiar with 5-10% of this site???????

1FA49668-0CB3-4BFE-9992-1A10A6A872C4.png

I’ve had several people tell me that they don’t see it on an Android phone. Desktops and Apple products don’t seem to have the ‘problem’.

Why I’m he World are you not just telling me where to ship this thing. I don’t have a desktop. I’ve spent over half an hour looking for your address and if it’s so public then why won’t you just tell me?

Why I’m he World are you not just telling me where to ship this thing. I don’t have a desktop. I’ve spent over half an hour looking for your address and if it’s so public then why won’t you just tell me?

Im sorry you took it that way. Not my intention at all

Thing is, I could have sworn you sent me a PM saying you had bought a header from me. So I figured you knew my addy, but we’re jibbing me about a glitch in MUDs displays on Android devices.

Mark’s Off Road
437 N. Moss St
Burbank CA 91502

I did buy from you but that was 10 years ago and all I still have is the header itself! I’m not good with computers and emails and I work in the shop at a GMC dealership I’m not tech savvy. I will get this out to you tomorrow!

So I got these hoses, and they do not match each other. One is a Specter hose, probably the C,H or K app that is on the box. The other is some weird deal marked with the Skyjacker logo, and an AN fitting screwed into one end. Definitely not what I thought I was purchasing. What do you suggest?

Mark after speaking with Spectre it looks as though that kit is only supposed to have 1 hose and not 2! It is for a 9/1975-1984 fj40 front or rear brake line. I'm guessing at some point the extra line got added into the box by someone?? I have no idea what it could be for other than a LC, that's all I've had. What are you wanting to do?

Well, if you could tell me what the other hose is for, it would make it easier for me to consider my options. I can’t even try to resell it without knowing what it fits. Right now it’s a zero to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom