SOLD FJ40 Interior Door Pulls - San Diego (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bmoonhajjar

GOLD Star
Threads
$75/pair

IMG_7583.jpg
IMG_7588.jpg

Reactions: flx
Those should go fast Brian. 😊

@Rock3young , I think you will need these for the doors.😉

You got quite a deal @mxdaddy on those 1-year only pull handles!

If you need to replace the screws, after some try&search, I found available at Toyota 93239-15016 to be the right size (M5) and thread, with the right head shape and correct length to accommodate both doors with or without the interior card.
It's a very uncommon screw size hard to find to a local hardware store...

One year only was what year exactly? I have 2 different doors based on the extra or missing features between the 2. I think I’ll stick with what I’ve got and stem the flow of “extra” parts. Not perfect, but used factory holes..
05971ED9-D3E4-44E1-9045-A30470891089.jpeg
05971ED9-D3E4-44E1-9045-A30470891089.jpeg

Be aware that the hole spacing on these is VERY different. And I wouldn’t plan on trying to bend 50 year old rubber to force it to fit somewhere it wasn’t intended to be.
If you’re dead set on using them, plan on shortening at least one side of the rubber so that you don’t have to flex it to the breaking point.

Be aware that the hole spacing on these is VERY different. And I wouldn’t plan on trying to bend 50 year old rubber to force it to fit somewhere it wasn’t intended to be.
If you’re dead set on using them, plan on shortening at least one side of the rubber so that you don’t have to flex it to the breaking point.
I won’t be tearing them up to mount them. Either right or going on a shelf. Is the inventory listed on your site relatively current? It’s possible that I’ll be looking for 169-01BU shortly. Just need to redo all the wiring first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom