For Sale FJ40-55 Early Acorn Repro Hubcaps

Brand new, Stainless Steel Acorn Style Hubcaps. $67 each.

For those of you that have early fj cruisers sporting the later model caps,,,and for those of you that dont have hubcapcaps,,,and those of you that have a newer cruiser and want to sport the earlier vintage cruiser caps. These are currently available. They will fit all spring clip OEM rims.

I have a small run of them. Some of you have been following this in the IH8MUD forums. I decided to take this project on because not only do I want a set of early caps for myself but got sick of the prices being charged for these on ebay and other locations.

These are 20 gauge, highly polished stainless steel. The quality is excellent. Price is per hubcap. Shipping is additional based on weight and distance via UPS. Typically $25-$35 Price per hubcap is $67

Archie 1962 FJ25

Autocrat

He has done a great favour to lot of us by reproducing these, if you decide to buy then please buy from him here so that eBay fees stays out of equation and he saves some coins. PM him.

Hey

Still around, though got super busy this fall. I've still got some. Probably another 150-200. It doesn't matter too much whether through mud or eBay. Ebay charges a fee it's true, but they give you a break on shipping so....
Thanks for interest and everyone who's picked some up

Speed

Top Bottom