FREE Fj 80 glass VA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Side glass for fj80 and back window. Sliding glass.

ONE PIECE GLASS IS GONE .4.12.22

142C6D8B-4C77-4F24-BE3B-D767FDF51B1E.jpeg

EF32F628-54DA-4CA8-9667-5FEA01E77EB4.jpeg

266059A0-207C-4C05-9BBF-43FDF56A8E10.jpeg

Last edited:
Will you ship?
Not for free!!! lol. I was hoping for local pick up. If you want it shipped it will take a lot of bubble wrap and a good box.

Where are you located?

Would the solids fit a 97? I will be in your area on or near the 17th.

Where'd you get the 1 piece glass from? I thought those only came on the uber rare poverty pack 80s.

Not for free!!! lol. I was hoping for local pick up. If you want it shipped it will take a lot of bubble wrap and a good box.

Where are you located?

Well your ad said free so if I have to pay, I’m out.

JUST KIDDING.

Yes of course I’d pay. I’m in NE TN

I’ll PM you

Where'd you get the 1 piece glass from? I thought those only came on the uber rare poverty pack 80s.
Parts rig I bought. Wow. Now I need to ask$$$$$ for them!!!!????? Lol

Dang... too bad. I think you can still get the glass and gasket from Toyota for the single piece. I see a poverty pack 80 in maroon running around Burke. Met the guy once even. His dad had it special ordered, no sunroof, no third row. I told him I'd love to buy it but he wasn't interested in selling.

If nobody pickups the 1pc glass I’d be willing to pay for the glass and shipping if you’re willing to ship. I have a poverty and would like backup glass. Anything else left from that parts rig?

If nobody pickups the 1pc glass I’d be willing to pay for the glass and shipping if you’re willing to ship. I have a poverty and would like backup glass. Anything else left from that parts rig?
Random grey trim pieces and other stuff, too much to list. I have a part out thread in the classifieds.

shipping is going to kill you!! I imagine $200 for shipping.

I’m out. Too many irons in the fire. GLWF like GLWS only “free”.

I am in town and will come get tomorrow. Sent a pm

Random grey trim pieces and other stuff, too much to list. I have a part out thread in the classifieds.

What year are the grey interior pieces from? Thanks =)

I'd like a pair of one piece side glass, if still available. I'll be headed through Richmond in the next couple of weeks.

Let me know your beer and I'll grab you some cold ones inbound.
All glass is still here, no one has shown up to get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom