FJ 40 on CUCV with a 2UZ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Those rims bring the bling for sure! No mods to the rims make them fit the axles ?

No mods needed they clear everything so far. I think the Hummer H2 has a factory 14 Bolt rear axle. Also the back spacing will keep down the width some, if the tires clear the rest.

Got some Scion seats from PAP with mechanical slides and recline backs.
120510_0003.jpg

Think I can cut the Scion mount brackets off to allow the track to mount straight the 40's tub mounts.
120510_0002.jpg

120510_0001.jpg

John Stw said:
Got some Scion seats from PAP with mechanical slides and recline backs.

Think I can cut the Scion mount brackets off to allow the track to mount straight the 40's tub mounts.

Nice score they look good bud.

Mounted the 40" Trepadors on the H2 wheels and did some clearance checks, all looks good so far. Unable to flex it to much with just a floor jack, but I know its going to be tall.:frown:
Also took one inch out of the 2 inch body lift, next is finish cleaning up the frame in prep for the engine swap.
120615_0008.jpg
120615_0012.jpg
120615_0003.jpg

120615_0008.jpg

120615_0012.jpg

120615_0003.jpg

there is nothing more motivating than see her in high heels!

and they B black too!

Looks good bud and I like that front bumper it looks mean. I don't think even I could bend that one. Do the rear wheels really stick out that far? In the first pic they really look out there. I'd like to come check it out next time your in, I still have Mason's 4-runner :)

They do hang out the back some, but need all the room I can get for the rear driveshaft.

Hey, what about the seats, are they in good shape.

I know you say for scrap. have you already gone bring???

I always like stuff. :D

Thanks
Cody

John why you didn't post up and tell you were doing this today, I would been there today.

Nice to see that you are masking some progress on it. Removing the sheet metal must have speeded it . I need to get start on my work if I want to ride with y'all soon

Got the motor freshened up today with new Asin water pump, thermostat, timing belt with new tensioner, new crank seal, serpentine belt, and valve covers seals.
P1030832.jpg

P1030833.jpg

Swapped in some some 4.7 gears into a mini truck T-case and installed a Trail Tough rear disconnect for front digs.
P1030838.jpg

Then installed the Inchworm Worm Gear prerunner adapter on the trans and ready for the new transfercase.
P1030847.jpg

P1030850.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom