Fj 40 Aluminum tub (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

if the body mounts dont line up.... i can weld on some channel for you under that tub for the body mounts... shouldnt be that big of a deal... let me know just given you another option...

its manufactured in march of 78 so its identical to mine... great news I bought it and I traded the guys buddy the 350 for him to pull most of it appart (who knows if it even runs) anyway other great news... I just got me a cable locker for the rear... and a good soft top and a power steering box... and probubly other goodies... let me know if you want anything specific off of it and I will make sure that I do my best to get it for you...

Alright so here goes... I have to go through the thing a bit more to get an exact list of parts plus pictures but heres the things that are on it that I want... or are I know are complete crap.

Stuff I want:
Fenders, windsheild/surround, tub possibly cowl once I look at mine compared to it ( I think I'll just stick with mine though) Rear Diff (and possibly front as I know the rear has a locker and I want it), Soft top, soft doors, tailgate, power steering box?

Crap thats destroyed:
Seats, 350 (goes to the guy who's pulling it apart... )

Stuff I will be selling:
Everything else:

I know that there is at least the following:

I'm not sure the jump seats look to be on OK shape
Gas tank
transmission
transfer case
350 adapter plate
drive shafts
diffs (once I get the locker out or swap them onto mine depending on how the look once I can take a closer look)
leaf springs
steeringwheel (aftermarket)
dashpads
dashswitches
pedals (one at least is aftermarket (shiny aluminum and red ))
bumpers (? I might deside I like these)
Hood
bezel
front grill
rad
brake master
clutch master
seat brakets
improved ? roll bar... the question mark is cuz it looks a bit shotty but it goes over the driver

I'm open to trades (if its something I can actualy use) or for some help swaping tub or doing other mechanical work (read: manufacturing a bumper :D) as you all probubly know my back is still pritty sore from the car accident and so I'll be needing help to get anything done on my cruiser in the next few weeks...

Otherwise make an offer... and get this stuff out of here!

I beleive that Biker smurf was after the following:
hood
Wiring/fuse box.
left dash knee pad
cowl (fire wall) if it is in good shape
rear heater?
seat head rests

So here goes:
Hood, fusebox, wiring (maybe don't know what sorta shape its in but if you want it you could probubly have it)
firewall (its there or mines there w/e is worse :D), no idea on a rear heater I'll have to look, head rests are there they look ok... )

Just PM me an offer on w/e you got there... or if you wanna trade something or help me put stuff on mine or w/e.

Stephen

Drive shafts may be of interest depending on length/compatibility w/mine.

right on man... looks like a good score... i would keep the driveshafts if i was you... ever seen someone twist up a shaft on the trail...

hhhmmm yea, i think somebody did that last trail run actually....

well not that much left... I've got a transmission and transfer case (4spd) with no bell housing... its going to a guy I know for 100 bucks for him to try and resell unless anyone else wants to buy it for more... call my cell if you want a trans/transfer case for 105$ by tomorrow lunch time. 884-9466 or if theres anything else that you want me to hang onto....

Also I've got a decent looking toyota rad that held water when we pulled it out... (no new dammage either) and a bunch of other random stuff.... call me if you need anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom