Fires (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yes, I'm in Santa Rosa and there are large fires to the north and east of me right now. Large parts of downtown Santa Rosa have burned to the ground. Whole neighborhoods in the hills are gone in Santa Rosa, Kenwood, Glenn Ellen. We are ready to go if and when it gets too close.

It's a ways south of where the fire's are.

There have been spot fires all over the place, but I have not heard of any where the the shop or Gary's house is. But there are large fires just east and north of him. So, none of us our out of the woods yet.

Everyone stay safe out there. I'm in Novato if anyone needs a place to stay.

Eric & Tim are OK . Eric's house was in grave danger and it is a miracle that the fire didn't get him.
Fires still burning all over Sonoma Co. & Lake Co., & Napa Co.
It's bad, massive loss, some of our past members have lost homes, many clients & friends have lost everything. Its just not gonna sink in for awhile but its devastating. We are ok . Coffee Park and Mark West area and Fountaingrove took it in the shorts, Bennett Valley is on fire, the whole ridge of Moon Mountain, Trinity Rd, Cavedale Rd south to Sonoma is a s*** storm, Glen Ellen, Kenwood and other spots in the valley of the moon have been torched, I can drive from Windsor to Santa Rosa on the 101 and still see active burn from the freeway.

And Annadel State park is burning.

Looks like fires all over the place in Napa, Sonoma and Lake County.
Keep us posted if any one has to evacuate.
Big Jim on Fire Watch?

Dave,
As requested, I am notifying you that I received notice of meeting postponement, kind of bummed, October meeting is always right near my B-day, and it is my unofficial B-day party, oh well no party for me this year.

I also am situated right in front of Howarth Park, with fires on north, east, and south of us. Mandatory Evac zones with in 3 blocks on same 3 sides. Looks like they are actually in fire fight mode now, instead of evac mode, so things should be OK here. Major threat now is the Rincon Valley portion of the fire. Hoping wind direction holds out and we should be OK. But still have risk for Evac ourselves, will be up all night again on fire watch patrols, as I have been all week.

Hope everybody else is OK, and in same or better shape than Lynn and I, talk to you all soon.

We're good in Napa. Last I heard, Paul Decker was Ok, the Lakeville fire was pretty close. Mudrak was OK, Nick Demerest evacuated to Mudrak's. Sean Wilson and Doug Freutel were OK, but we evacuated.

Ross

Glad you're ok Michael. Anybody heard from Dion? Is he ok? Don't think Roger is sleeping much tonight...

Glad to hear folks are safe.
Keep us posted sounds like they are making some headway fighting the fires other than the winds.

Anyone heard from Terry?

Was watching the fire reports on the news and they were at the Gundlach Bundschu Winery. One of the guys working at the winery during the fire had a PMC Swap Meet T-Shirt on. Did not recognize the person though.

Also heard from Terry he is fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom