Finally Bought the KONI HT RAID Shocks for my LC HZJ76 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
After a lot of research and confusion I bought myself two pairs of Koni HT Raid shocks.

It will be over $1700 with shipping and tax. But I am confused. When I install these shocks, which rebounding setting should I opt for? and how do I do it?
1699712502273.jpeg

its in the instruction booklet you'll get with the shocks, i cant tell you what setting to shoot for, that something you'll just have to play with and test drive, but you actually turn the shock body to adjust

After a lot of research and confusion I bought myself two pairs of Koni HT Raid shocks.

It will be over $1700 with shipping and tax. But I am confused. When I install these shocks, which rebounding setting should I opt for? and how do I do it?
How did you figure out which shocks to use? Koni used to have an application guide online, but it doesn't seem to be up anymore.

I have some in my Isuzu Trooper (Holden Jackaroo)
They are very good, I would rate them up there with Bilstein.
I adjusted to the second highest setting (out of 4), and it was bordering on comfort levels for a passenger vehicle driven on country roads. But perfect for loaded with gear and having a spirited drive to the mountains!

Have a play with these parameters on the web page, it may help you find what series shocks are available.
Koni Shocks Application Search

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom