Events/Trails Fifth Annual 70 Series Meet and Greet, September 26th - 29th, 2019 Windrock Park (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Basic packout started .... beer, clothes, beer, food, beer, firewood, beer, SxS, beer, toyhauler, truck ....

Looking forward to Thursday!

Basic packout started .... beer, clothes, beer, food, beer, firewood, beer, SxS, beer, toyhauler, truck ....

Looking forward to Thursday!
If I remember correctly several of those items are at the top of the food pyramid that we had to learn in grade school. :)

2 weeks ago I made the return trip from Dubois, Wy back to NW Ga. Those long hills at altitude were a challenge for my HZJ73, but definitely doable. Thin air and diesels are not a great mix. Once you clear the mtns. you can really knock out the miles. See you this weekend.
John, Forgot to mention if you're in for a great steak house, check out Red River Steakhouse in McLean, TX. Exit 141 off I-40. Definitely worth the stop.
Bill

To be clear, those that ride on TWRA, we will be also traversing Windrock trails (or the plan will be to do so) so you will need both permits for that day. I learned my lesson last year, so we shall start with the road miles on Friday and work our way back to Windrock. Assuming time allows, we will have some Windrock trail time late in the afternoon. If you are a risk taker, I would say that there is a 50/50 chance that we could be running late which would necessitate skipping Windrock on Friday ...

I personally will have both permits for Friday ....

STEPS 1 THROUGH 3 ....Register ..... Purchase License
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

......... UPDATE ........ 9/25
A group of us will be leaving Thomasville fairly early Thursday morning. Our plans are to travel I-75 through Atlanta and join up with another group northwest of Atlanta. Hopefully we'll roll into Oak Ridge around mid afternoon. As I mentioned before, once we're on the trails communications are spotty at best and updates are very difficult. I'll post one last update on 'MUD Thursday evening and I'll ask Nic to do the same on Facebook. Feel free to contact me anytime during the day on Thursday if you need additional information.
Thanks ... (229) 221-8606

By the sounds of it, everyone will be out on the trails on Friday. I can't leave until late Thursday night, will get a couple hours in, and then finish out on Friday. No point in getting there at 2pm, if everyone is getting back around 5pm? Sound about right?

By the sounds of it, everyone will be out on the trails on Friday. I can't leave until late Thursday night, will get a couple hours in, and then finish out on Friday. No point in getting there at 2pm, if everyone is getting back around 5pm? Sound about right?
Yes ...... shoot me a text when you get in and I'll respond as soon as I have adequate signal.
Charles (229) 221-8606

We are leaving Asheville around 4pm, should be settling in tonight around 7pm.
Joshua (720) 862-46zero3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom