Fifteen52 Analog Wheels/FJCo Wheels on FJ62 ... Wheel Options (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well it appears we might be in luck :) Looks like I am going to wait for their wides when they come out… I asked him if he gets a timeframe to let me know so I’ll keep you all informed…
9A729790-A737-42FC-8B6D-CA35330B74DD.jpeg

Hey Cade, did this ever happen? I'd be interested in the FJCO wheels if I can't make the fifteen52 wheels work. I'm thinking it would be cool to but matching Analogs on my 40 and 200 series...did you ever explore mounting the OEM 40 series cap?

Our market is tiny is why. I just buy new tires

Seriously though. I bet 75% of people here run 10.50s on 5.5” wheels. It’s not a big deal.
Yes but around here most tire places won't mount a 33" x 11.5" on a 5" wheel (stock). I went to three places and they all said against company policy and their rules. I was told maybe a small independent tire store might do it. It was a huge pain. I ended up buying the Toyota steelies which are wider to fit my 255/80R17 tires.

Hey Cade, did this ever happen? I'd be interested in the FJCO wheels if I can't make the fifteen52 wheels work. I'm thinking it would be cool to but matching Analogs on my 40 and 200 series...did you ever explore mounting the OEM 40 series cap?
Hey! Well ive been in contact with FJCo and that said it was in their R&D phase to make a wider wheel for larger tires in the FJCo wheel style.However that said though they mentioned that the R&D is now even further back on the back burner due to them trying to develop a wheel for the new Toyota Tacomas... Unless I can find a set of OEM steelies for a crazy good deal ill probably wait a few years (hopefully it only takes 6-8 months) to buy the new winder FJ40 FJCo wheels when they come out... I see hundreds of 60 series rigs and 40s too with wide 33s on the OEM stealies and they don't seem to have any issues so I might just have to do that if I get impatient.

Another option is the Toyota Tundra Spare Tire stealies which are cheap and I think are wide enough. They don't have the flash of the 40 wheels with hubs but I think they are very cool... My buddy ran them on his rig for a while...

Heres the email response... The one thing I didn't ask though is if these wheels they are making right now are the same style as the FJ40s just bigger... Ill update this when I find out.. I wouldn't think so but maybe the 40 steel wheel is a look people want on their tacomas and 4runners. I am guessing a 8.5x17 would fit to my knowledge on a 62 so we shall see...
5C135C14-D34A-412C-9470-31A8DE67FC62.png

Here’s the email response…

@Roonie Do those require a spacer ? What year Tundra?

Thanks

@Roonie Do those require a spacer ? What year Tundra?

Thanks
I did use spacers because others previously had and I like the stance better as the tire is now flush with the fender with the spacer. I used spidertrax spacers 1.25". No problems

I bought the steelies new from here.

I did use spacers because others previously had and I like the stance better as the tire is now flush with the fender with the spacer. I used spidertrax spacers 1.25". No problems

I bought the steelies new from here.

Ah, ok, those are 17" I'd prolly go with the 42601-AF010 16" Tundra spare steelie. 15mm offset.

But the 17" look great, though!

42601-AF010​

Last edited:
Might be late to the party but here is an actual photo of the Analog 1552s on a 62. Old school flair, lightweight aluminum construction. I don't rub 35's and didn't need spacers, but they are attached to an 80 chassis. Not sure how they'd do on a 62 chassis. Center caps fit perfectly... On the spare only lol

IMG_1987.jpg

Might be late to the party but here is an actual photo of the Analog 1552s on a 62. Old school flair, lightweight aluminum construction. I don't rub 35's and didn't need spacers, but they are attached to an 80 chassis. Not sure how they'd do on a 62 chassis. Center caps fit perfectly... On the spare only lol

View attachment 2933451
Looks Awesome! Do you have a pic of the spare with the center cap?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom