Fender Flare Recs for old 100 series ?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi,

I am looking to get some Fender Flares for the front/rear of my 2000 100 series Landcruiser. She's got 292k and been through 20 years of Wisconsin winters and now there is some rust on the body beginning to show. Additionally, brush always gets caught in the siding, particularly on the rear.

I don't want to break the bank on this, just something simple to add more durability and save up to replace the running boards with some rock-sliders later this year.

Any recommendations?

IMG_7573.jpg

IMG_7574.jpg

The most common flare option for the 100 is the Bushwacker fender flares. They were added to lots of land cruiser before they got to the dealerships in the South by Gulf States Toyota. They are very durable and the clips keep them in place without having to drill holes in your sheet metal. I think that you can still get them new off of Amazon. Some people don't like the so called 'wide hip' look it gives the cruisers, but some wheel spacers and/or wider tires can help fill things in. If your are lucky, you might be able to find a MUD member that has removed a set and is willing to part with them on the cheap, just try to make sure you get the mounting hardware.
Best of luck.

I agree with @Tres Toys that you can probably post in the classifieds here and find a set, maybe even free if not cheap since more people are removing them than putting them on. Also, please try to include that adorable dog in more pics, it's a forum rule I'm pretty certain.

This thread lists a number of possible options:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom