For Sale Feeler: 1991 3FE and A440F no transfer case

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Threads
10
Messages
195
Location
Western WA
Location
United States
I will be starting an LS swap on my 91 next month and I do not have the space to store the 3Fe and transmission in my garage.

1991 3FE has 226k miles I presume it has NOT been rebuilt. Desmogged with air lines removed and plugged, usual oil leaks. uses/leaks about .5-.75 quarts of oil every 5000 miles.

Transmission works and have not had any problems. same mileage I assume. I purchased with just over 200k miles.

What I am thinking is if someone were interested they can see/hear it run before I take it out.
I will do a compression test and provide the results before pulling it out.
I prefer a local transaction, not interested in shipping this setup.


I am located in Monroe, WA I am regularly in South Seattle and on the Eastside. I am still driving it daily.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom