For Sale FEELER:1970 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello all, I am selling our 40 to help fund our 200 series build/ have some extra cash since I am having to take off work longer than expected from a recent car accident.
1970 FJ40 with Hard Top
8274 with new motor
Bumpers I built for it, rear has cooler rack that will hold Yeti 45 and 35" spare
TPI Offload lift
Saginaw P/S
Firestone 35's have a set of BFG Mud Terrains on black steelies to go with.
Re wired with painless kit a couple of years ago.
I have a ton of extra parts that came with the rig when I bought it. (jump seats, gas tanks, carb, random stuff)
I want to get rid of it all so I will have no reminders hanging around!!! If we sell, I will be getting another 40 when we build a shop.
It is currently running but could use a troll hole carb, I was about to swap to a better gas tank too but never finished the install, the old tank is still there and the new one is her ready to go.
Asking $11,000 we are Located in Kerrville, TX about 60 miles North West of San Antonio.
Message me on mud or you can text or call me 830-377-!8Nine1

Last edited:
Just a quick bump, I had a rather disappointing doctors appointment today and will be out of work for another few months so we can use the extra funds from selling the 40.

hahaha Yes! I would be depending on how much $$$, the bills are gonna start piling up for us with the new baby in November.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom