February Club Meet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I was thinking Ladysmith area. Transfer Beach. They hold the big British car show there
but I don’t know if we can just park and play or not - or whether we need a permit
or something. I’ll work on it over the next few days, maybe figure something out.
Otherwise, I’m thinking of an out of the way place, set up gas grill and a couple of tables
casual kind of thing.

Do you have any location ideas to have this show and shine? I live on a farm in Central Saanich that could be good. Mind you it'll probably smell like chicken manure since it is a active farm.

I'd say a public place is probably a good idea, but I guess it depends how widely advertised it is , and what hoops public places want you to jump through, vs how many randos you really want wandering around your yard.

For me that number is quite low. :lol:

I'd say a public place is probably a good idea, but I guess it depends how widely advertised it is , and what hoops public places want you to jump through, vs how many randos you really want wandering around your yard.

For me that number is quite low. :lol:
The farm I live on is for sale, so I could convince my landlord to have a open house the same day.

I was thinking Ladysmith area. Transfer Beach. They hold the big British car show there
but I don’t know if we can just park and play or not - or whether we need a permit
or something. I’ll work on it over the next few days, maybe figure something out.
Otherwise, I’m thinking of an out of the way place, set up gas grill and a couple of tables
casual kind of thing.
Well, initial location won't work. I thought it had better open area. So no go.
I'm also thinking a particular spot up a mountain, looks like prerun time.
Haven't been there in a while,

Hey....really nice to meet all you guys. Good times ahead I think. I'll definitely bring my mall crusher ...that is if I am here. Back to Japan for much of April.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom