Fayetteville area cruiser inspection

Discussion in 'AR- Razorback Land Cruisers' started by IsuzuPilot, Mar 26, 2017.

1. IsuzuPilot

IsuzuPilot

Hey fellas,

I live in Jackson Mississippi but graduated from UofA. I'm looking at buying my first Land Cruiser. A 100 series I've found in Fayetteville. Do you any of y'all have a recommendation for a mechanic who specializes in LandCruisers? It appears to have a pretty good maintenance record and I may just take it to the Toyota dealership but wanted to know if there was a local mechanic that really had an eye for cruisers.

Thanks in advance.

2. sandj527

sandj527

Jewell Bohanon is the only "cruiser" mechanic I know of.... He is located in Bentonville and I would assume his schedule is pretty full... image.png

3. IsuzuPilot

IsuzuPilot

Great, Thanks for the advice.

4. aaronrules

aaronrules Coolest person you know! SILVER Star

Albums:
    I need to bump this. I having to drop WAAAAYYYY to much money at the local dealership in Fort Smith. It work I can't do myself and I was forced to take it in. I am hoping I can find a better place that isn't dealership prices.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.