For Sale Faux FJ25 bib (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Skip

I'm sending along a pair of chrome headlight rings I bought for the project and have no other use for. We can settle up later.

Hey mark
Received the packages from you yesterday, nice packing job. I just love the parts they are a 10 plus, I never guessed I would be able to find them. Anyhow TNX again they have come to a good home.
Skip

That is real decent of you Mark just send me your price and I will gladly pay for them.
Best Regards
Skip
Tina says the shipping was $13.60. She spent her time to package everything and taking it to the post office [no other parcels shipped that day]. Send whatever you think is fair.

Tina says the shipping was $13.60. She spent her time to package everything and taking it to the post office [no other parcels shipped that day]. Send whatever you think is fair.
Hi Mark
I really don’t have an idea please give me your idea for the rings or maybe a onlooker could give us some feedback I want to be fair.

Hi Mark
I really don’t have an idea please give me your idea for the rings or maybe a onlooker could give us some feedback I want to be fair.

Just make it $30 Skip. Like I said, the rings were a freebie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom