Parting Out Fauquier, VA Parting out Crusty, 2000 100 series (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Found one

Last edited:
@D21FJ60 do you still have the steering wheel airbag? Mine was involved in a shooting and is inoperable. Assuming you have the tan oak color.

@D21FJ60 do you still have the steering wheel airbag? Mine was involved in a shooting and is inoperable. Assuming you have the tan oak color.
Sorry that was sold a few months ago

Curious how an airbag got got?

1:37am Two guys got out of their sedan posted up perpendicular to my unsuspecting vehicle and then proceeded to open fire on a car that was following them down my narrow quiet unassuming street. My poor truck, being so fat and bloated, took fire that penetrated the rear tailgate, front seat, and imbedded into the bottom left post of the airbag assembly. While not a kill shot, it may total the truck. I assumed the airbag was sold with the steering wheel but I thought I’d at least ask. Thank you for answering.

1:37am Two guys got out of their sedan posted up perpendicular to my unsuspecting vehicle and then proceeded to open fire on a car that was following them down my narrow quiet unassuming street. My poor truck, being so fat and bloated, took fire that penetrated the rear tailgate, front seat, and imbedded into the bottom left post of the airbag assembly. While not a kill shot, it may total the truck. I assumed the airbag was sold with the steering wheel but I thought I’d at least ask. Thank you for answering.
Blimey. Aren’t you down near Abingdon or somewhere like that? Didn’t think shootouts were an occurrence there.

…need a tailgate? I know a guy 🙃

Beautiful yet quietly violent Roanoke my friend. The Star City of the South. Our guys and gals in blue are valiantly fighting a battle that our short sighted elected leaders have helped to create. It feels like we are turning into Danville, VA with all the reported crime. Back to our regularly scheduled news…
Blimey. Aren’t you down near Abingdon or somewhere like that? Didn’t think shootouts were an occurrence there.

…need a tailgate? I know a guy 🙃
I believe the bullet hole in the tailgate is going to stay. It adds character to the ride.

Beautiful yet quietly violent Roanoke my friend. The Star City of the South. Our guys and gals in blue are valiantly fighting a battle that our short sighted elected leaders have helped to create. It feels like we are turning into Danville, VA with all the reported crime. Back to our regularly scheduled news…

I believe the bullet hole in the tailgate is going to stay. It adds character to the ride.
Second guess was Roanoke. We get down to SML about once a year but don’t always get into Roanoke. Nice old area but there is the underlying current of desolation.

I can understand that a bullet hole would add character

Radio with brackets is still available, was told it was in working condition, I never used it.

Have the center console cupholder insert:

and a list of other items:
-2nd row seats with custom leather
-Tail Gate
-Driver Mirror (scratches)
-Exterior (on body) tail Lamp assemblies
-Front Visors
-Center console minus the lid and part of the black compartment insert
-Tailgate carpet
-Shifter bezel- so the piece with the boots on it, no seat heat switches though
-Almost all interior trim paneling (no door cards)
-All the seat belts
-HVAC sensor switch
-aftermarket fuel pump new open box- pump only no strainer
-Front cigarette light/12v plug/ash tray piece (no ash tray)
-Some grab handles
-Driver dead pedal
-Rear console cup holder piece with cup holder pop out

I think there’s more
Do you have the jack access panel from the rear driver's side?

Sorry not intentionally blowing you off- I’ll try and see if I still have that tonight or tomorrow. I should have it
Do you have the jack access panel from the rear driver's side

I’m interested in the cup holders for the second row, the ones that slide out from the center console.

I’m interested in the cup holders for the second row, the ones that slide out from the center console.
Looks like I have the housing but the cup holders are MIA.
I thought I recall seeing them though- when I have some more free time I’ll dig through everything to see if they’re there

Do you have the jack access panel from the rear driver's side?
Is this what you’re looking For? Currently have a ton of stuff in the back of my 100 so I can’t recall

7585C139-9FAB-4B02-96F9-901E31C25000.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom