FAQ Submission Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Oh, im sure there is somthing. Just havent thot of it yet.
I was thinking about filming some more quick "what it is and wheres it located" kind of videos.

just havent done it yet.

Thanks wristy, I did a little editing and added it. And I borrowed you picture.... I'll get it back as soon as I can! :D

Does anyone know where there is a good write up on the cruiser disc/IFS callipers brake upgrade for the solid axles? Thanks.

Thanks wristy, I did a little editing and added it. And I borrowed you picture.... I'll get it back as soon as I can! :D

Does anyone know where there is a good write up on the cruiser disc/IFS callipers brake upgrade for the solid axles? Thanks.

I dont, But my friend Nick AKA valentine did this upgrade. I will ask him about it.

I dont, But my friend Nick AKA valentine did this upgrade. I will ask him about it.

Hey Wristy.:flipoff2:

I got the info from pirate faq.

It's the last few paragraphs Here

I also swapped out to a dual diaphragm brake booster and love it. Here

:cheers:

TUTsmiley.gif

Ok, I gotta 86 RET that motors coming out soon, might go 8.5-9 comp ratio
problem is its got a 4" lift, 4:11's, and 28's aint gonna get it..........................

33's are :D <REgear then bigger tires)

Need clutch upgrade info, is'nt there like a T-100 clutch or HD flywheel upgrade out there, using OEM parts?...........looked couldent find, sorry.

Last edited:
A DL Tool to Capture FAQ Pages

I just saw this thread and realized this is where my last post belonged instead of in the other forum. Mea culpa.

People have commented on the FSM manual and how it may not always be up. DL'ing that or any other website manually is near impossible.

I found a solution. A free tool that will nab anything with a single click. It's BackStreet Browser, found here:
http://www.spadixbd.com/backstreet/

Just load the desired URL in BSB,
configure it to go as many links deep as you need, and choose a destination folder. It will download the site exactly as it is for offline navigating and archiving. It copies imbeded images, vids, anything you want. You can also set it to exclude any file types you don't want that might be in the page(s).

I DL'd the FSM manual last night with it, and watched it count up and cue 433 pages in an instant.
It's also an accelerator so the whole manual was DL'd to my disk in seconds.

They have another tool on the site as well (also free) called WebSite Zip Packer. This can create an executable compressed file of a website. In other words, once you DL the FSM manual (for example) you can place the entire thing in an .exe file for easy transfer to another computer. Let WSZP create the file, then copy the executable to a memory stick.
Click on the file on the new computer ... and bingo. The site will unfold, all links complete.

Kinda handy for adding stuff to your local TRUCK folder. :D

Some info on changing the 3vz-e timing belt and 22r timing chain. Things about special tools required to work on four runners.

Some info on changing the 3vz-e timing belt and 22r timing chain. Things about special tools required to work on four runners.

this is a damn good 22RE timing chain thread

Not a link but good info:

Toy Trucks Axle widths:

Mini axles: 8" (10 bolt ring gear/ 30 spline)
55" WMS

IFS Rear Axles: 8"( 10 Bolt ring gear/30 spline)
58" WMS

95.5-04 Tacoma: TRD 8" (10 Bolt ring gear/30 spline) Non TRD 8" (12 bolt ring gear/30 spline)
60" WMS

T100: 8" (12 bolt ring gear/ 30 spline)
63" WMS

05-08 Tacoma: TRD 8" (10 Bolt ring gear/30 spline) Non TRD 8" (12 bolt ring gear/30 spline)
64" WMS

99-04 Tundra: 8" (12 bolt ring gear/ 30 spline)
66" WMS

05-08 Tundra: (4.0/4.7 - 9.5" Ring) (5.7L - 10.5" Ring)
68" WMS

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom