Fan Spacer for SuperCharged 80 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You don't want people to think that the orange hub is more reliable than spacers??

Ahh, no actually, and I am not trying to argue which one is better or not

My point was that IMHO I think the biggest risk on ANY approach is the fan coming into contact with something. Spacers or modified orange clutch things get pretty close to each other

At this point people should realize that buying a modified Orange fan clutch from me means you get more than just the clutch as I've had contact issues with the fan and also include a blade guide to avoid that.

In the end we are all working within the same constraints and if you stack washers or what ever to squeeze the stock fan in, how cost effective is it to replace the radiator should things go south?

Like I said, I was just putting out there my opinion, which I guess it is OK to do in a forum where people are just sharing ideas and DIY projects.

I apologize if I caused misunderstanding or @landtank or @NLXTACY felt I was discrediting their product - which I am not.

Like I said, I was just putting out there my opinion, which I guess it is OK to do in a forum where people are just sharing ideas and DIY projects.

Come on now, not giving you a hard time about the work around at all. I only started worrying when I saw stacked washers and stainless bolts being discussed. The problem is when its suggested that the net effect is the same as going with the Orange Hub which of course you have the right to say but I have the right to say its not :p

I apologize if I caused misunderstanding or @landtank or @NLXTACY felt I was discrediting their product - which I am not.

It did but no worries, all cleared up now. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom