Fall Gathering New Hampshire photos (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Had a great time last weekend in New Hampshire for the Fall Gathering, been going up there Columbus Day weekend for quite a few years now. This year the weather was perfect even though we were all worried about a coastal storm that threatened to make it a wet event. Didn't rain one drop the entire weekend and that's unusual for the FG. They had a good turnout, lots of trucks from mild to wild. There were several new trails off-site none of which I was able to see as I stayed at the trails at Field and Forest. The trails right at the campground are the hardest I've ever been on, bar none. Big rocks, mud, off camber stuff, lots of erosion and worn out approaches make for difficult climbing. As usually there were a few flops including Kina in his green 40 "Frankenstein". I camped with the Polish contingent as usual and we had some great chow and some awesome campfires. It's anywhere from a 6 to 7 hour drive for me but well worth it. Here's a link to some of the photos:

Thanks for sharing Old Man.

I’ve been wanting to go up for some time. Always seems to be a scheduling conflict. Maybe next year?

You’re not kidding about the rocks - dam

Some great photos and awesome wheeling...

and those boys and girls up north take their campfires seriously!!!

and those boys and girls up north take their campfires seriously!!!

I've always felt the Alabama boys (and gals) took such things to a different level (TAG Fall Cave-In photo).
TAG Cave In.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom