Events/Trails Fall Gathering 2020 registration is now open (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well before you known it, it will be Columbus Day weekend. With that we still plan on going forward with the Fall Gathering. Just wanted to get that out as a few were questioning wether it was still on or not. In the next few days I will update this post with some more information.
378B0BC9-432C-4924-9FD9-A7509366294A.jpeg

Last edited:
Just registered can't hardly wait! The FG has been a fun event for me for a lot of years and I am looking forward to the 2020 edition, never a disappointment!!!!!!

There goes the neighborhood :)

I'm about to register, are there any hookups for power for a camper? We're bringing the kids this year and it's their first time to the event. We've been watching all sorts of videos on YouTube and I think my two year old is going to try to get ahold of some of these keys and hit one of the trails.

I'm about to register, are there any hookups for power for a camper? We're bringing the kids this year and it's their first time to the event. We've been watching all sorts of videos on YouTube and I think my two year old is going to try to get ahold of some of these keys and hit one of the trails.
There are a few power sites for campers but it’s a first come first serve basis

Since Canada and the USA have agreed not to allow non-essential travel at our shared land ports of entry through October 21, I will not be able to participate at the FG2020.

I am really sad about this since I am a regular at the event. This will be my second absence since 2007.

You will miss your beloved Canadian cruiserhead.

I will not be able to debate and argue with you, beer in hand, on the edge of a campfire about free health care, social security and ... politic !! Especially since you will soon be in the election for your next president !

I wont even be able to ask @shmukster if he enjoy my article in the Toyota Trail magasin May/June 2020 edition ! -> did you enjoy it ?

The saddest thing is that I will not be able to enjoy this wonderful moment in the company of my friends whom I have been around for many years during this activity.

Take care guys ! Please, stay safe and vote for the right side !;)

Since Canada and the USA have agreed not to allow non-essential travel at our shared land ports of entry through October 21, I will not be able to participate at the FG2020.

I am really sad about this since I am a regular at the event. This will be my second absence since 2007.

I will not be able to debate and argue with you, beer in hand, on the edge of a campfire about free health care, social security and ... politic !! Especially since you will soon be in the election for your next president !

I wont even be able to ask @shmukster if he enjoy my article in the Toyota Trail magasin May/June 2020 edition ! -> did you enjoy it ?

The saddest thing is that I will not be able to enjoy this wonderful moment in the company of my friends whom I have been around for many years during this activity.

USA!!!! USA!!!

Is there a rough count of how many will be attending?

TRUMP!!! TRUMP!!!!

57 soon, or 58/60? I’ll be signing up Friday.
assuming it’s total head count, but would be rad especially for 2020 if it was drivers! Do peg peregos count as drivers? Need an infield kids course these days!

Wow, this may be the lowest attendance for this event.

Understandable, with many places having restrictions on travel.

Hey all - wife saw the registration page and got all excited "Are we going on another one of those trail rides?" So I guess she is game.
(it's been many years since my Land Rover days)

Anyone want to give me an overview/suggestions?

We are a camping family of two adults and 10yo daughter just over an hour away. Slightly cranked '99 100 with rear locker, sliders, ASFIR plates, and tall AT tires - comfortable challenging the vehicle but also my DD so not expendable :)

How many nights do most people stay? Night time activities?

Thanks for any guidance.

Of course I read the article and did indeed enjoy it. We'll miss you at the campsite David!!!!!

Anyone want to give me an overview/suggestions?

We are a camping family of two adults and 10yo daughter just over an hour away. Slightly cranked '99 100 with rear locker, sliders, ASFIR plates, and tall AT tires - comfortable challenging the vehicle but also my DD so not expendable :)

Register to the stock trails or ... stock plus.

Many arrive Thu and wheel Fri and Sat. There may be a few who go out on Sun.

There is a gas station close by that has sandwiches you can buy or make your own for lunch.

There are restaurants in the area, if you do not want to cook. Sat night is the BBQ.

Most will be sitting around the campfires telling tall tails of glorious trail rides and carnage.

I would also recommend joining one of the stock or stock+ groups.

David, we were just talking about how you probably won't be able to join us. We will definitely miss you. You were our first introduction to the 70 series so we had to get one! We made it up to NH today from TN so we're ready to go next week. I'll try to post some pictures so you can see what you missed. We always read your articles so keep writing! Your friends, Pam & Sid

David, we were just talking about how you probably won't be able to join us. We will definitely miss you. You were our first introduction to the 70 series so we had to get one! We made it up to NH today from TN so we're ready to go next week. I'll try to post some pictures so you can see what you missed. We always read your articles so keep writing! Your friends, Pam & Sid

Thank for the kind words about the articles.

This summer, we went up to Caniapiscau in our province. At this place, you are at the furthest place from a city, in all North America, that can be reach by road.

I’ll try to write another article about this.

Repère placé
À proximité de Caniapiscau, QC

2337ABC7-8B0D-4CA2-8D22-372A6445CE93.jpeg
ED5E6B78-C435-448C-832C-E6B261A29638.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom