For Sale Factory locked 1994 80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So selling my 1994 fzj80. Factory LOCKED FR RR.
I'm in broken arrow Oklahoma
So no serious explanation. It's fairly simple. I bought it needing a head gasket. I built it for myself as a daily driver/camping rig. Everything was done right and I went far and beyond to use only oem parts. Car runs and drives like it should. The longer I keep it the more things that I will do to it. Far from perfect but overall pretty nice! I bought a 4Runner as well and so basically what sells first. I'll keep the second. :)

Here we go!

Only 170k miles (and rising)

Brand new all oem parts
head gasket
Toyota Thermostat
Alisin Water pump
Blue fan clutch
Ngk wires
Denso rotor
Denso Distributor cap
Denso iridium plugs
Wires
Battery
6 brand new bf Goodrich tires
Led headlights
Led interior lights
New pioneer speakers
New deck
New bilstein shocks front and rear
Magnaflow exhaust
New flex pipe
New gaskets
Denso belts
Freshky timed!
Front diff was rebuilt by previous owner
TJM front winch bumper
Brand new tires! 6 of them. One tucked as a spare and the other one just chillin at home.
Have bunch of little extra switches and little misc parts.

I'm gonna be getting the seats completely reupholstered in a month or two if no one buys it. Also I'll be putting a winch in the bumper and a roof rack with a tent. Someone please buy it or I won't stop dumping money into it!!! I also already have an idea for a spare tire swing build...anyways!

The clear is fading on the top of the doors and the bottom is lined with bed liner. The previous owner removed the roof rack because he said its prone to rust and painted it white like the old 40s. (If I keep it in planning to repaint the whole thing as well... Don't let me do that!)

I can go on all day! Runs awesome!

I can text or email pics as requested!

I also have a magnaflow cat/ downpipe that is for a 95+ that didn't fit. Brand new. Yours for 250.

Also of y'all need parts I might have it!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

price? or did i over look it
thanks

Trade for an fj40 with a small block and 35s?

How long have you owned it?

Bit of an emergency came up. I need to sell this ASAP. 5000 it's yours. Might even go less if I can sell it this week!

I'm not even looking but if only I was closer............

SOMEBODY BUY THIS THING ALREADY, THIS IS INSANE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom